X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cable Customers: Crazy, Kinky, & Confused

ENJOY...

C: I’m calling to order some cable for my cat…

C: I’m going to have to stop calling & tying your hands up (KINKY!)

Me: Do you have Internet service with our company?
    C: Uh, do I have Internet service with you? Uh, uh, yes?

C: You people attract customers so that you can drive people crazy! (Yes, yes we do!)

Me: OK sir, are there lights flashing on your Internet modem?
    C: Oh I don’t know. I see lights flashing all the time.
    The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

C: I’m going to have to stop calling & tying your hands up…
    only if i can tie you up first (and you're not some troglodyte...i do have standards to uphold, after all )

C: Oh I don’t know. I see lights flashing all the time
    are you hearing voices or seeing little green men, sir?
    look! it's ghengis khan!
    Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth Cable Crazy=
      Oh noes . . . my mom called to order a cable line and box to be put into Buddy Jr.'s doghouse and mistakenly said it was for the cat.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Phone Jockey View Post
        Not as crazy as you might think. For example, my sis leaves the radio on when she's away, 'cause otherwise kitty will pee. On her bed.
        A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

C: You people attract customers so that you can drive people crazy! (Yes, yes we do!)

But we have to hire them first.
          "First time I ever seen a chainsaw go down anybody's britches,"

Comment

Oh my! I found this extremely funny! Thanks for the chuckle.
            "Imagine that. Human souls, trapped like flies in the World Wide Web, stuck forever, crying out for help."-The Doctor
            "Isn't that basically Twitter?"-Clara

Comment

ENJOY...

Okay, that's it. I'm officially boycotting Animal Planet. At this rate, it'll be the Playboy Channel of the animal kingdom. (Brain bleach is over in the warehouse. Help yourselves.)

C: I’m going to have to stop calling & tying your hands up (KINKY!)
              Uh... yeah. I haven't had those kinds of calls yet (thank God), but if my voice ends up turning anyone on, either it's an accident or the well's been dry for too long.

Me: Do you have Internet service with our company?
              C: Uh, do I have Internet service with you? Uh, uh, yes?
              They never check their bills for the names of their providers, do they? It would've been even worse if they really had internet with a rival company...

...unless we have some sort of master plan where we drive them insane for the sake of hiring them...

Anyone else afraid to see if this guy has a criminal record? A comment like that would make me think his rap sheet is longer than War and Peace.
              My other car is a Mackinaw.

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
                Not as crazy as you might think. For example, my sis leaves the radio on when she's away, 'cause otherwise kitty will pee. On her bed.
                Common for cats to do when they're not happy with you.

At least she didn't do like Bambi (the grey Manx we had years ago) did . . . she'd pee into one of the back units on the stove top.

Nothing like the smell of burning cat pee when you're trying to turn on a unit so you can cook dinner . . .
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
                  For example, my sis leaves the radio on when she's away, 'cause otherwise kitty will pee. On her bed.
                  When I first brought Kitty home, I'd leave the TV on all day. He wasn't quite used to being an inside cat, in the 'burbs. A big difference from the 80-acre farm he used to live on. The first couple of days inside, he was a bit freaked out. The TV seemed to help him settle down--I'd bring him inside at night to watch TV when he lived at my grandmother's, so I guess he remembered that.
                  Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
                  X