Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude! Your cars been impounded after the DUI. Sorry, couldn't resist.

Comment

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Sounds like, he did not abide.

Comment

Quoth Stryker One View Post
        Sounds like, he did not abide.
        YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

1 of my best friends who works at Wally World as a produce clerk had a customer do this to him. She asked for some sort of veggie and he told him they were out. She bitches, he goes to look in the back of the store, comes back and tells her that they are still out, and she accuses him of lying.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCpfQBHEyHM

Comment

Read this thread. Went to my local liquor store. Bought me a bottle of said Dude. And I have to say: I love it! Didn't even know it was out until I read it here. So, thank you.

Comment

Quoth Bagboy View Post
                SC-Where's the Dude Vodka? This is the fifth store we've been to.
                ...And yet they were SURPRISED that you guys were out as well? Maybe they've been sampling some other ...substances...in the meantime during their search. Otherwise, they might have realized that the stuff was POPULAR >_>

I don't even drink, but I may have to pick up some for my buddies at this weekend's football game gathering...thing. I'm apparently known for providing them with non-standard choices in alcoholic beverages (after all, I know next to nothing about the subject, so my choices are odd, at times), and this looks like it would fit the bill quite nicely.
                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
                X