Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You need to learn to talk more quietly on your cell phone...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You need to learn to talk more quietly on your cell phone...

This happened two days ago at the Sandwich shop. This guy comes in and is talking on the phone the whole time and not being at all discreet about it either. Here's a paraphrase of his convo:

"So you gonna get me some good stuff to smoke tonight? Yeah, that's right I said a kilo, I'm hooking it up big time. Nah, it's cool but don't be hooking me up with some of that B grade shit like you did last time, I'm looking for top quality here. Oh hey shortie be snorting that shit too? Cool. I'm at <sandwich shop> right now but grab the shit and meet me at the usual place. How much you want for it? Ok I'm going to hit the bank in a bit to get you the cash and I'll see you there."

Yes he was conducting a drug deal on his cell phone in a relatively public place where everyone could here him. My only regret is he didn't actually say where the deal would go down so I couldn't call the cops on him.

I don't think he was talking about Marijuana either.
    "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

I'm of the thought that anyone involved in the drug scene isn't too smart to begin with.
    Friends help you move. Rare friends help you move bodies.

Comment

that is about as bad as being a pizza delivery driver AND delivering to a residence and one or two things happen

1. the cloud of "smoke" (meaning the illegal smokeable substance AND the 2000 sticks of Incense they lit to "cover up" the smell like that fools anyone anyway) that storms out the door when the door is initially opened could stone out an elephant in less than 5 seconds

hmmmm no doubt about it you got the MUNCHIES or as we call it in the biz The Late Night Stoney Rush. yes there is sucha thing at my store. during the summer around 9pm or 10pm the phone tends to light up (and this is DURING the week). our theory is that teenies get all good and stones, get the munchies and say "I'M HUNGRY>>>>>>>> PIZZA"

2. the real dumbasses who, as they answer the door (the same as in #1 above) have piles of "some leafy green plant" strewn all over the living room table AND have various smoking accessories (pipes, water bongs, rolling papers) as well as weighting scales (simple ones to triple beam) laying all over the table as well.

must have been a "fun night" so far HMMMMMMMMM??????

Quoth lobo94 View Post
      I'm of the thought that anyone involved in the drug scene isn't too smart to begin with.

See #2 above
      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
        during the summer around 9pm or 10pm the phone tends to light up
        And the phones aren't the only things that light up during that time.
        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth lobo94 View Post
          No, they're not at all. I have a cousin who is a drug addict (he claims to be clean, but the family disagrees). He's in his mid fifties now, goes to church, quotes his biblical stuff, praises God, etc. And yet, we've had proof of him still being an addict as at one time, people's medications started disappearing at their houses or from their suitcases during family reunions. Funny how that seemed to happen when he decided to go take a nap, right near where all the drugs were.

Comment

More than likely he was just trying to look cool in front of you. I have had a few instances where people would be on their cell phones and I would hear the following :

"Man, that was good ass rock we smoked !! I'm so high right now !!"
            "I get drunk every night. Cause that's what's up"
            "I'll hook you up with some quality pussy. I got it like that. They all passed my test beforehand !!"

The fact that he made no effort to be quiet (neither did the above morons) just proves that he wanted you to hear what he was saying.

OHMYGODYOUREADRUGDEALERYOURESOCOOLIWANNABEJUSTLIKE YOU!!
            Dammit !! ~ Jack Bauer

Comment

What would have made it better would have been if a police officer had been within hearing distance.

Guarantee you that dude wouldn't think he was so badass then . . .
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Greensinestro-I saw at an early age what drugs can do to people. My attitude is, if you're going to do it, I can't stop you...just don't do it around me. Though when I was in the Army, I was really death on the subject. Understandably.
                Friends help you move. Rare friends help you move bodies.

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
                  that is about as bad as being a pizza delivery driver AND delivering to a residence and one or two things happen
                  A-MEN, RM! We had some real winners at DaddyJim's in this regard. It didn't help that one of our drivers (who was canned when he was finally caught red-handed) was DEALING grass on his delivery route >_>
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                  Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                  "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Apparently before I started working at the pizza place years and years ago, some driver was caught with weed, and our manager was accused of dealing out of the restaurant so after that he and the local cops were at war. Naturally the rest of us drivers suffered badly for it. I can't tell you how many times I got pulled over. I was working in a beach town so there was no REAL crime for them there to bother with. After a while I just rolled my eyes when the police lights started flashing...
                    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

I actually saw on one of those Reality Programs that show stupid criminals where some jackass was making a drug deal over the phone with a cop right there.

The cop was standing next to him with a look of "I can not believe that this guy is being such a retard" plastered all over his face.

The icing on the stupid cake however was when the perp stopped his conversation and started yelling at the cop. "MuthaFuckah! Yo betta get da fuck outta my business before (at this point I think he finally saw "cop" in front of him)...I...uhm...shit...Is there something wrong officer?"

Then the officer face palmed and told the idjit to turn around and put his hands on his head.
                      I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

do you get to call the cops on them?

Comment

Working...
                        X