This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiding in the bushes

Just got to work and i'm already dealing with SC's. I'm not even punched in yet for pete's sake!! I was headed to the door and see 2 bikes laying smack dab in the middle of the sidewalk, effectively creating a safety hazard. Upon closer inspection, I see 3 MORE BIKES TOSSED IN THE BUSHES!!! Hellooooo!!! We have a bike rack for a reason!! It's not even 5 feet away!! How lazy are you stupid brats?! I take one look and think, "no way in hell i'm cleanin that up off the clock". I go inside, punch in and inform the boss man who tells me to go pick up the kid's toys and put them where they belong. I pick up one bike. Move it. Pick up the second bike. Sucky Brat comes out crying that I can't touch his stuff like that! Well if you didn't leave it where people could trip on it I wouldn't have to. Whatever lady you're not the boss of me. And I wouldn't want to be.

Breaktime!! Oh great. More brats come in. One of them is riding a scooter and decided it was smart to ride it into our glass doors. Thats right genius. Whine about how that hurt and this place is dangerous. That didn't happen because you're riding a scooter in a public place. It happened because this place is dangerous. Flawless logic. We have a bike rack right outside but no one uses those anymore. Go ahead jerk. Park it in the corner. That's right...park it right by the garbage cans.

Luckily karma bit him in the ass fot that. His "friend" just rode off into the sunset on his scooter. Hey lady do you know where my scooter went? No kiddo. No I don't.
    Answers: $1
    Correct Answers: $2
    Answers that require thought: $5
    Dumb looks are still free.

Bike kids returned today!! Did they learn their lesson? Hell to the no. Did they put their bikes on the bike rack? Why would they! Luckily some big guy yelled at them and they took off
    Answers: $1
    Correct Answers: $2
    Answers that require thought: $5
    Dumb looks are still free.

Comment

At this point I'd be tempted to bring my dog (if I had one) by your store and let it do business in the bushes.
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

You could always assume that a bike left in the bushes has been abandoned, and get them charged with fly-tipping.

Comment

I would put up a sign reading that

"Bikes left in the bushes will be tossed in the dumpster.
          Use the bike rack or lose your ride."

Comment

I like this idea.

Comment

Working...
            X