This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was SO close to having a good day T^T

After yesterday, I was really hoping today was calm and uneventful. (If you read part 1-2 of "there must be a full moon tonight" you know what I mean) I started out in back making food (with minimal customer interacton) so all the SC's during that time I were heard and not seen. I got to enjoy their suckyness as the third party (I was listening thru my headset)

The fun ones

M: Hi how are you?
    SC: You don't have a dollar menu?!!! Thats rediculous!!!
    M: Mam...we do have a dollar menu.
    SC: Well I don't see it!!
    M: I promise you, it's there mam. It's a white panel near the upper right corner.
    SC: It's not on here! It's so stupid that you didn't put it up!!
    M: I'm sorry mam, I could have sworn it was on there.
    SC: ......I want (value menu items)
    M: Oh so you found it then?
    SC: What's my total?

S: Hi how are you?
    SC: Do you have breadsticks ready?
    S: Yes we do.
    SC: I want one....no 2 orders.
    S: I'm sorry buy we only have one left.
    SC: So you don't have 2?
    S: .......no......

The not fun ones

I was making pizza's and had to run a few out to waiting cars. The first was the usual "there you go; have a nice day" deal. The second sucked.

Me: There's your pizza and your taco! Have a nice day mam!
    Lady who sucks: Thank you.
    Me: *walks away*
    LWS: EXCUSE ME!!!
    Me: Yes?
    LWS: Whats your name?
    Me: ...Kisa
    LWS: Well Kisa, you didn't give me my drink!
    Me: Was I supposed to give you a drink?
    LWS: YEAH! It's kinda your job!!
    Me: Actually, i'm making food today. I'm not on drive thru so my job is to make pizza's and run out food orders on occasion. You should have gotten your drink at the window.
    LWS: So how am I going to get my drink?!!
    Me: Well
    LWS: I will not go thru that lonnngg line twice!!!
    Me: Mam the line is one car long. You can back up and pull in behind that guy. It will take all of 1 minute.
    LWS: I will NOT get back in line!! YOU are getting it FOR me NOOOWWW!!!!
    Me: Alrighty then... *walks up to window and asks coworker for LWS's drink; apologise to guy at the window and give her the stupid drink* ...there you go
    LWS: Thank you, have a nice day!
    Me: *walks away* Psycho bitch*muttered under breath*

Paranoid woman: I used to work for this company you know.
    Me: That's nice...(she's drunk outta her mind, droppin crap, fallin down so I pay her no mind)
    PW: They're watchin you know....
    Me:
    PW: You think these people are all innocent customers but they might be people sent to spy on you....watch your back ok?
    Me: Thanks for the heads up...

Me: Hi how are you?
    SC: Ok...I want a chicken steak quesadilla.
    Me: So...do you want chicken or steak?
    SC: CHICKEN!! *huffy*
    Me: Okaaayy then chicken it is!
    Coworker: Then why did you say chicken steak dumbass...what the hell is chicken steak?
    Me:

Me: (same)
    SC: I'm ok. I want a nacho bellgrande... with a hard taco....that comes with a drink right?
    Me: No...if you get the combo it comes with a drink?
    SC: Well thats what I wanted.
    Me: Ok.
    SC: *thinks I can't hear him* She couldn't figure that out? *scoffs*

No, i'm not a freaking psychic so I don't know that " nacho bellgrande and a taco" = "I want a combo #5"! Or maybe I just forgot my jerkwad to english translaror at home.

And I found a dirt sock in the men's bathroom... Don't wanna know why it was stashed behind the toilet...
    Answers: $1
    Correct Answers: $2
    Answers that require thought: $5
    Dumb looks are still free.

Eww about the sock. I hope you handled that with gloves. You do not want to know what some guys do into their socks.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
      Eww about the sock. I hope you handled that with gloves. You do not want to know what some guys do into their socks.
      Oh i know what some guys do with socks Which is why I swept it up and lysol-ed that room

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
        Coworker: Then why did you say chicken steak dumbass...what the hell is chicken steak?
        It's regular steak cooked in chicken skin!
        Bark like a chicken!

Comment

I know there's chicken-fried steak. Never heard it just called chicken steak.

Comment

I suppose you could call a chicken fillet a chicken steak.

Comment

We have chicken, cheese, and steak quesadillas. The chicken and steak both come chopped into pieces about | t h i s b i g |
              Next time I'll ring up a chicken quesadilla + steak and when they flip out at the price (probly around $5) then I'll just say, "well then what did you mean by chicken steak?"

Comment

What is Chicken Steak?

Well, when a mommy chicken and a daddy cow love each other very much...
                "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
                  What is Chicken Steak?

Well, when a mommy chicken and a daddy cow love each other very much...
                  Shish-ka-Chicken!
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I've heard people ask for chicken steak a few times could have been worse I've also had people ask for cheese and onion steak.

Comment

"Momma had a chicken! Momma had a cow! Dad was proud, he didn't care how!"

"I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                      -Mira Furlan

Comment

Well, there's always chicken FRIED steak...mmmmmmmmm....maybe people are abbreviating it to chicken steak now ???
                        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Ghel View Post
                          "Momma had a chicken! Momma had a cow! Dad was proud, he didn't care how!"
                          Enjoyed the show, but was afraid to think too long about the logistics of the title characters.
                          Unseen but seeing
                          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                          3rd shift needs love, too
                          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
                            ...And I found a dirt sock in the men's bathroom... Don't wanna know why it was stashed behind the toilet...
                            Welcome to CustomersSock.com.
                            Last edited by Sheldonrs; 06-08-2011, 10:48 PM.
                            "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Working...
                            X