Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ban the woman. Just ban her. This made me angry and I'm not typically one who really gets upset. I mean, what kind of lesson is she teaching her kids?!

Comment

This may be a tad off the original point of the thread (it is upsetting), but I just have to nitpick this part.

When the bitch said "I can buy my kids' toys ANYWHERE, but I come HERE!"

Do you know how many effng times at the grocery store I heard people use that bullshit when they wanted their own way on a price? They'd use the "I live downtown, I COULD shop at Greedy Bastard's, but I come HERE!"

Oh, woop de doo. Want a freaking cookie? What's your point?

Yeah, that was what that twat that got me suspended pulled, along the lies she told and whatnot, she pulled the "I could shop elsewhere, but I come HERE!" card. Oh FFS.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I was literally so mad after I read this post that I couldn't speak for the next minute or so. I was SEETHING. I would have just... I don't even know what I would have done. My CWs have admitted to me that they think I would be the first person of all of us to launch over the counter and beat someone to death with my bare hands and I'll tell you what...that might just be true. I can't even say anything as to what I would do in that situation because thank goodness for me and the general public, it hasn't happened yet.

One of these days you'll read in the paper, "Crazed Clerk Clobbers Customer." That'll be me.

Comment

I have to admit that I am very proud of my boss as she would not have given in to such a thing. We have had people try to scam free food and I do try to be understanding when I get calls and there is a problem but I have learned to turn on the bullshit detector when someone calls. We have cameras and audio and I mention that to the customer when I think they are being unreasonable and they tend to back off. Our DM and owners back us up when it comes to people swearing at us, I will not tolerate anyone swearing at me or any of the employees on my shift and I tell them to leave! I have been told that I will be backed up because we do not deserve to be verbally abused.

I had a customer who said they had been coming to our store for two years and every single time her potato ole's were nasty and cold..EVERY TIME..I think NOT!!
          I had another tell me that she felt the drive thru cashier was rude to her and therefore would never return to our store even though she had just said she comes to our store at least three days a week and had never been treated badly. I was talking to my manager about this and she said that these type of people are just unbelievable. She said that if you were getting bad potatoes every time then why would you even come back after the first couple of times or letting one "bad" experience turning you away from the store after claiming to come in three times a week. "L" called it BULLSHIT!! Yep, my boss called it bullshit and told me that if the calls escalated to the office that she would have my back.

I mentioned that we have video and audio and I actually love this feature when it comes to dealing with complaints because I will note the date and time of such things and "L" looks it up and then calls people on their bullshit.

When a customer calls with a complaint, I listen and use sympathy and empathy when dealing with the situation but if the customer is being rude and a jerk then I will replace only what they describe is wrong. If the customer is nice and understanding that we are only human and make mistakes then I will replace more than what was wrong, such as give them an extra drink or potato or burrito, and I tell them that I am giving them extra because they were polite and nice so hopefully this can be passed on....if you are nice then you can get extra things, if you are nasty you get nothing.LOL!!

Comment

Working...
          X