This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show Me the Sign

Yesterday, a customer went up to the service desk about 1/2 an hour after it closed. When the FEM informed the customer that the desk was closed the customer went "SHOW ME THE SIGN!!!!". The customer ranted that she was a valued customer, that she spent about $500 recently, that she'd been waiting for 10 minutes (even though she waited for less time then that), and even told the FEM that she would be a soon-to-be-ex-employee. The FEM called the PIC up to the service desk and the customer ranted to him about showing the sign but he did nothing to make her leave. The customer never mentioned what kind of help she wanted; all she did was rant mainly about showing her the sign that the service desk was closed. I found out later from the FEM that the customer reached behind the counter for the timer used for timing breaks.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

So, the usual "I an teh BIG customer, you will put up with my rants, anytime!" cobblers then?
    Tell them to Die In A Fire & take their "oh so important" attitude with them, please.
    As for you...cookies & a drink of your choice is here.

Comment

Anyone else hearing 'Show Me the Sign' to the tune of 'Gimme the Prize' from Highlander? Maybe a broadsword behind the counter....

Comment

Quoth Cerys View Post
        Maybe a broadsword behind the counter....
        Having a broadsword on display WOULD keep a lot of the Suck away, come to think of it....
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
          Having a broadsword on display WOULD keep a lot of the Suck away, come to think of it....
          especially if you wield it while saying, either "There can be only one!" or "Who wants to live forever?" while grinning

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
            The check cashing place I used in LA in the 80's had a couple of short barreled shotguns hanging from the wall behind the tellers.

Come to think of it I never did see anyone acting like an SC in that place.
            You'll find a slight squeeze on the hooter an excellent safety precaution, Miss Scrumptious.

Comment

The customer came back yesterday and ranted about the sign. The main FEM ended up taking care of the situation and she ended up thanking him.
              My Fanfic Page
              My Fiction Page
              My Social Group
              My Pet Social Group
              My You Tube Channel

Comment

The store was open and the customer service desk was closed? WEEEEIRD. That'd be like turning the deli into a disco and making the customers who want meats go home.

Comment

Quoth Cerys View Post
                  Anyone else hearing 'Show Me the Sign' to the tune of 'Gimme the Prize' from Highlander?
                  I was thinking more along the lines of "Signs" by Five Man Electrical Band (and later Tesla):

"And the sign said, small-brained bitchy people, should go away.
                  But she reared up with her ugliness and insisted on having her say.
                  She said, you look like a dumb robotic bored slave, so help me now.
                  But I stopped her in her tracks, and said here are the facts, bitch, you're exiting, cow.

Signs, signs, everywhere there's signs
                  Right in front of customers, it's breakin' my mind
                  How none, not a one, can't just read the signs."

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                  Still A Customer."

Comment

Anyone else think "Here's your sign" while reading this?
                    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Jester, that's perfect!

And I hope they created a sign that covers the whole back wall of the customer service area, for future SC's. Not that it matters...if there had been a sign, she would have ignored it anyway...
                      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Jester, your re-do of the "Signs" song is full of win and I think someone musically inclined should make a video for us here at CS.
                        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Hey, I try. And y'all may have noticed by now that reworking lyrics into parodies is something I do on a regular basis. Hell, a radio station in Phoenix was this close to producing a parody I did of Hotel California years ago....I wish I still had the lyrics I wrote. Some of my better work.

And yet, for the life of me, I can never seem to finish the project I've been working on for years, of redoing Jimmy Buffett's classic song into "Son of a Son of a Salesman." And I even know a great act down here that would perform it, too. Damn it.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                          Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                          X