This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Don't Care if You're Closed; You Will Serve Me

Yesterday, when I had closed for break, a customer started coming into my line and I told him I was closed. He complained about me being closed, told me to get another checker up front since the lines were long, and refused to move to another line. I called the service desk and explained the situation so they sent someone in to cover me. I had started the customer's order when my coworker came over, had me go on break, and she finished out the order.

The customer wanted to know if he could start unloading his items onto the belt. I ended up letting him since he wouldn't move to another line.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Of course, what we would like to do is this:

SC: "You're gonna serve me, cause I'm not moving to another line!"

Cashier: "You are going to look awfully silly standing at a closed register, with everyone wondering why you don't go to one that is open."

Comment

Quoth PatchO'Black View Post
      Of course, what we would like to do is this:

SC: "You're gonna serve me, cause I'm not moving to another line!"

Cashier: "You are going to look awfully silly standing at a closed register, with everyone wondering why you don't go to one that is open."
      Unfortunately, you can't say that.

Comment

Okay, let me get this straight. This dumb ass refused to move from a CLOSED line to an OPEN line?

What a dumb piece of bunny fluff he is!

Hey, dumbass! Yeah, you. Listen, shit-for-brains, here's the deal. This line is CLOSED. As in, NOT OPEN. Which means you can either stand there looking even dumber than you are--which is pretty fucking stupid, to be honest--or you can grab your shit and go to a line that is OPEN.

Or, I guess, you can stand there and pout and spineless management will cowtow to your idiotic desires. But wouldn't it have been quicker and easier to JUST FUCKING MOVE?

Asshole.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
        X