This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More restroom nightmares

Just before leaving work today, one of my co-workers said there was a customer complaint about the women's toilet. All they said was "there's something wrong."

So I go in the back, grab the plunger, toilet brush, gloves and spray, and head into the women's restroom, expecting another "diarrhea massacre". And to my relief, it wasn't. However, there were two pieces of shit on the inside of the bowl; just sitting there, no toilet paper around in sight. It seemed to me that some woman just sat there, shit, and then ran off without touching the toilet paper.

Well, I used the brush to push it down, and then scrubbed the seat, bowl and sink to ensure that the woman who called us on it could use the restroom fine.

Really though, who doesn't wipe after taking a shit? I mean, I feel nasty after that's done, so why wouldn't everyone else?
    The customer is not always right. Most of the time, the customer is a clueless moron. If this offends you, you are this moron.

I don't get that either.....how can anyone stand that. ugh.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

I know this probably is not the case but in the customers defense they might have thrown it in the little garbage or sanitary disposal thing? We have a septic tank at home that is very touchy so we throw all our toilet paper in a tall covered garbage can instead of flushing it and my kids are so in the habit of it that they will throw it in the sanitary napkin disposal bucket or a little garbage can if there is one when we use the public restroom. Although like I said, I doubt it. I have had the honor of cleaning restrooms and know how nasty some people are *shudder*

Comment

Quoth pageantmama View Post
        I know this probably is not the case but in the customers defense they might have thrown it in the little garbage or sanitary disposal thing?
        If that was true, I would have smelled shit in the trash can right next to the toilet. Which I didn't.
        The customer is not always right. Most of the time, the customer is a clueless moron. If this offends you, you are this moron.

Comment

Speculation: perhaps there was toilet paper used, and much more in the way of "waste" before it was flushed.

Let's consider the concept of "floaters." It sometimes happens that one flush isn't enough for everything, although the paper did get flushed. And some people don't pay enough attention to know if they need to re-flush.

Not saying this is what happened, only saying it's a possibility.
          I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own. --#6

Comment

The was once a humor book about the types of craps people take. One of the ones described was a "clean crap" where the stuff came out and didn't leave a mess on the person. The OP could have been such an event.

Granted, the above supposition has a probability of about 0.02%, but it could have happened.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Hitokiri Akins View Post
              Really though, who doesn't wipe after taking a shit? I mean, I feel nasty after that's done, so why wouldn't everyone else?
              The same filthy slobs who don't wash their hands after going to the bathroom.
              Dammit !! ~ Jack Bauer

Comment

Quoth Captain Trips View Post

Let's consider the concept of "floaters." It sometimes happens that one flush isn't enough for everything, although the paper did get flushed. And some people don't pay enough attention to know if they need to re-flush.
                Unfortunately there are people in my house that are like that.....ugh. Nasty.
                https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                  The was once a humor book about the types of craps people take. One of the ones described was a "clean crap" where the stuff came out and didn't leave a mess on the person. The OP could have been such an event.

Granted, the above supposition has a probability of about 0.02%, but it could have happened.
                  If you eat Raisin Bran and drink Metamucil every day, you can greatly up that probability.
                  "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Not a customer, but a coworker, left a turd stuck to the toilet a few days ago in the stall I frequent. Now, I know that toilet flushes poorly and it usually takes a few tries even for simple stuff...but this person obviously just didn't even look or didn't care. I almost lost my lunch.

Quoth telecom_goddess View Post
                    Unfortunately there are people in my house that are like that.....ugh. Nasty.
                    Mine too...and there is only one other person living here at the moment *sigh*
                    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Not wanting to get too icky, but squatting can prevent the need for wiping, at least as much.
                      If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

they might have thrown it in the little garbage or sanitary disposal thing?
                        I've seen that before... my sister's MIL has a beach cottage where the toilet is low-water and you can't flush much. However, while #1-TP goes in the trash can, #2-TP gets flushed.

At least they didn't use paper towels?
                        That happened at work a couple of days ago. Had to drag it up a lil with a stick and then use the double-bag-over-the-hand method to get it out. Thankfully my hand was bone-dry afterwards, though I scrubbed thoroughly once I was done. (though throughout the event I *was* thinking of CS and the horror stories I've read... knowing that other people here have gone through far far worse messes)

Comment

Quoth Captain Trips View Post

This could NOT have been a floater; it looked like someone just squatted above the toilet, shit on the area where water doesn't fill, and then left without flushing or touching the paper.

Still not as nasty as the diarrhea massacre, but still gross.

Comment

no, you can do your business and it lands on the inside of the bowl (i don't want to draw a diagram of the positions you have to be in to achieve this feat) and still wipe, drop the paper in the center of the bowl, flush and still leave the offending matter behind because either the water wasn't high enough or the flushing wasn't strong enough to wash it away with the paper.

omg, i can't believe we're having this discussion
                            there's some people with issues that medication, therapy or a baseball bat just can't cure

Comment

Quoth AyreBiskits View Post

omg, i can't believe we're having this discussion
                              Wouldn't be the first time.
                              If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Working...
                              X