Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

customer has mini tantrum in front of me and wants me to hold her hand.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• customer has mini tantrum in front of me and wants me to hold her hand.

What part of "I DO NOT WORK IN SEASONAL" do you NOT get? OMG! If I could have kicked my leg high enough enough I would have kicked this bitch in the face. I know, violence is wrong and I'm generally not a violent person but she took the cake.

I work in bath and beauty, so to be honest, I really don't know much of whats in seasonal other than it's summer crap, like chairs, lotions, pools..etc. Well I get this rude ass bitch asking me if we have any more sand chairs. Mind you I am stocking a shelf in H&B, so I tell her I really don't know what they have over there but if she would like I could call a seasonal associate to that department to meet her over there for help. Shes say's no why can't I do it, welllllll because it's not my section and I don't know what they have left so her reply is to stamp her foot and say to me in this whiny tone, "I don't wannaaaa waiiiit I waaaant youuuu to doooo ittt" dragging out her words in the longest whine ever. So again I tell her I will get her someone from that department, I walk the FIVE feet to the service desk (that she didnt want to walk to herself) call the seasonal guy from the back room (he was pulling stock) and he tells me he will meet her by the lounge chairs. I tell her this with a smile on my face, she gives me a big cattbutt face and asks me to go with her, by now I'm seriously, why? I just sigh and tell her I can't leave my section but Dale (our seasonal guy) is waiting to help her, I smile again, she turns and I could hear her say under her breath "lazy ass" and walk away, so behind her back I and say have a nice day.
    10 minutes later I see her leaving with her chair, talking to a supervisor who looked bored listeniing to her, but I have a feeling she was complaining about me. I will ask the supervisor tomorrow.

It's probably not the only one your supervisor has heard all day. I wouldn't worry about it.

Comment

Gawd i hate customers that need you to be their personal shopper, it's like they can't stand to be alone for one second. I've had SC's tell me to 'show them' when the item is right behind their ass...

Comment

Oh yeah, you were lazy but she couldn't walk five feet. What a twat.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

What is she going to complain about? That you provded good customer service by getting someone to help her???
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

FL - It wouldn't be the first time someone has turned "getting the best person for the job to help you" into a heinous travesty of All Things Customer Service.
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
            X