Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dammit, after reading this thread I want Taco Bell now, but I don't want to drive about 15-20 minutes to get it. I wish they hadn't closed the Taco Bell in my town.

And yeah, us Canadians get fries at our Taco Bell's and KFC's. I love their fries; they're so yummy! KFC's fries are the best regular fries I've ever had, and Taco Bell's fries supreme are just to die for!
    my favourite author is neil gaiman. - me
    it is? I don't like potatoes much. - the chatbot I was talking to

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
      I love the Swedish Chef! (Waves cleaver...."Here chicky chicky chicky")

We have cheese curds on this side of NYS, dunno about NYC. They're tasty.
      How about cakensmoosher?

And technically, I've yet to see a grocery store that doesn't carry curds, but that's because I've yet to see a grocery store that doesn't carry cottage cheese (curds and whey, just like Miss Muffet liked to eat). Fast food places, on the other hand....
      "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
      - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Quoth Miss Maple Leaf
        Dammit, after reading this thread I want Taco Bell now, but I don't want to drive about 15-20 minutes to get it. I wish they hadn't closed the Taco Bell in my town.
        There isn't a Taco Bell within easy bus route of me. But there is a Qdoba within walking distance of my sister's house and a Chipotle and Qdoba across the street from my work. I just got Qdoba today after work. Yummy.
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Working...
        X