Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is why, generally, I only like cats.

And as for people hanging out at Wal-Mart and completely disrespecting the place, believe me, that's a lot of people at the one where I work. No wonder I'd personally like to impose a fifteeen minute limit on how long a non-employee can go shopping in there.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

I hated teenagers when I was a teenager, and now I hate young 20somethings who think they know everything, even though I had a simiar (just less spoiled) attitude at that time in my life.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I still know everything. But I have become very picky about who I let know and who I share it with.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I still know everything too, it's just that I haven't had everything in life handed to me and I've had to *gasp* work to keep a roof over my head and gas in the tank, and there are some little twatlings at my work in that age group that just make me want to pound their faces into the wall when they whine about how working so much sucks and the way they can just go do whatever they want with their money because they live with mom and dad and don't have to pay any bills.

End rant. I still know everything, I'm just a tad more mature
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
          X