This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thrill Seeking Granny!

Gah!!!!! Ok had to get that out of my system. I have had multipe calls all about the same thing. The company I work for has a promotion that states that if you are a new customer you must while signing up or having an install for our services you must ask at that time about getting two free tickets for an amusement park. Now keep in mind that is before services are completed with the install they have to ask for it then. It is in the flyers wording, it is in our phone message when someone calls our company and in its our commercials. Do people see or hear that when they ask about that.....several days after the install? They just here something free. I read verbatim (and had to explain what that term means to several of them to boot!) what the wording says. It's not in small lettering, it actually in the 2nd paragraph in large lettering.
    I had this one old biddy though call in and ARGUE the point and then tried to guilt trip me saying she wanted to go ride the rides...she needed it, she just had open heart triple bypass surgery!! Wow, I must have missed that memo that roller coasters are the shit for people who have had heart problems?!!
    I love my customers to death, the problem is they aren't dying quick enough.

Dumbbunnies are abundant in the world.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Maybe I'm a bit of an ass for thinking this, but that might actually work in your favor. She wants to ride rollercoasters after a triple-bypass, that's cool. Just keep a news team nearby for the inevitable.
      My other car is a Mackinaw.

Comment

Quoth ZedOmega View Post
        She wants to ride rollercoasters after a triple-bypass, that's cool.
        *Customers Suck does not endorse the removal of SCs through overly complicated plots involving heart surgery and rollercoasters.....unless it works of course
        Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

Quoth Syriilord View Post
          *Customers Suck does not endorse the removal of SCs through overly complicated plots involving heart surgery and rollercoasters.....unless it works of course
          Although we do not condone the actions taken to remove SCs, we appreciate the results
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
          X