This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So were the shoes pink camo?

Or have the Nunavutians now progressed to ordering shoes to go with their pants?
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post

Dave's not here.
      Mr Hero, for the win!

I also literally laughed out loud when I read this from Mishi:

Whatever the last customer had, it's contagious! My youngest was wandering around and sobbing pitifully the other day. I asked her what was wrong - "PAaaaaaannnnttts!" *sob sob* So I handed her a pair. She cuddled them, said thank-you, and wandered back to her toys... still clutching that pair of pants to her chest. Be very afraid, the Nunavut Virus has become aether-borne!
      My co-workers are going to start wondering what's up with me.
      Last edited by thatcrazyredhead; 07-05-2011, 08:45 PM.
      "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
        I am also now officially on vacation, so this marks the beginning of a week long hiatus where I will do nothing but sit at home laying on the couch making odd noises. While the cat attempts to badger me into feeding her.
        Your travel agent/vacation planner must have the easiest, cushiest job in the world.

So your neighbour is being too loud in the middle of the night…..and your selected course of action is to scream loudly about it in the middle of the night? There’s a certain irony in this, you know.
        Not to mention a certain vengeful logic, if you think about it.

...until he hit a level of language that would make even Dennis Leary go “Whoa, dude, easy.”
        Whoa.

SC: “There’s water on my kitchen floor! I need the police or the fire department or the ambulance or something!”
        Might I suggest a mop and bucket?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Clearly the very idea of utilizing those things has given them a broken brain just from the shock of the concept of WORK.
          My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Who am I kidding? You’re shedding tears over pants. Nothing I can say can possibly fix whatever is wrong with your psyche at this point.
            Yaaarrr! I be piratin' this for me sig. Harhaharr!

On an unrelated note: We need a pirate smilie
            Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

I too am on vacation this week and just spending at least some of it on my couch It's needed.
              https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
              Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth Syriilord View Post
                On an unrelated note: We need a pirate smilie
                I was just thinking this a few minutes ago.
                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Here ya go, take your pick .)

http://www.google.com/search?q=pirat...w&ved=0CCkQsAQ

Comment

Quoth Syriilord View Post
                    On an unrelated note: We need a pirate smiley
                    The opposition alread has a prat smiley...
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Stryker One View Post
                      Here ya go, take your pick .)
                      I want the one with the hook and sword. He just looks so adorably stern <3
                      Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

Unfortunately ( or fortunately for some ) ), it is also apparently officially Cannabis Day ( Seriously ) as well as Canada Day in Vancouver.
                        I thought that was April 20th pretty much everywhere. Or is that just the day it's observed everywhere?

^-.-^
                        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

The only Fill-in-the-blank Day I ever remember is Towel Day, because it's apparently on my birthday

Comment

Working...
                          X