X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Friendly Reminder

Dear "Land of Misery" Customers:

The floor of the women's bathroom is not, never has been, and will never be the designated "Used Tampon Bin".

Thank you,

Management

All I can say is EWWWWWWWW.

Comment

Ugh...Between this post and my earlier one, I'm starting to wonder about the women of this great country. I apologize on behalf of my gender!
      "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Quoth BrenDAnn View Post
        Ugh...Between this post and my earlier one, I'm starting to wonder about the women of this great country. I apologize on behalf of my gender!
        Ditto from me...gross!!
        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

ew. just....ew

Comment

Dear Whatever Non-Customer That Had The Exploding Poos At Work,

THANKS FOR NOT TELLING ME ABOUT THE MESS.

-Not Yours,
            Ar-Dubya.

Guess what *I* spent over an hour cleaning.

I've cleaned up and I sanitized MYSELF at home twice. I still feel dirty.

On the plus side; our bathroom's never been cleaner.
            Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth BrenDAnn
              I third this. So gross!

And poor RW! *offers hugs and bacon*
              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Same could be said for the fitting room floors as well, as I heard about at a very tender age when working my first job at a department store.

Just too gross for words there.
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                  Same could be said for the fitting room floors as well, as I heard about at a very tender age when working my first job at a department store.
                  Ew. I try very hard not to walk barefoot on those floors. Even in socks it's kinda icky.
                  "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
                    Ew. I try very hard not to walk barefoot on those floors. Even in socks it's kinda icky.
                    One of the many reasons why I wear shoes and socks both out in public. No way am I touching bare floors in a public place with my bare feet.
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

That is disgusting!
                      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Can't those high powered commercial toilets handle those things being flushed down?

http://www.penguintoilets.com/index....=prod/prd3.htm

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                          One of the many reasons why I wear shoes and socks both out in public. No way am I touching bare floors in a public place with my bare feet.
                          I've been that way ever since I was a kid...sure, I might have gone barefoot in the backyard or at the beach but that was about it.

Comment

Yuck! Ick! Ewww! *gags*

That is just plain.....sick!

Comment

Working...
                            X