Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your kid pooped on the floor? No big deal.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My manager did not know the lady. She knew she could possibly yell at us because this is not the first time this stuff has happened before. Our restrooms are in the very back of store. So many kids have had accidents because they couldn't get there fast enough. As we will be cleaning up the mess I've has a few parents lecturing me about why the restrooms should be at the front of the store. I totally agree but I have no control over the layout of our store. I understand kids have accidents and its no big deal. I just wanted this lady to at least apologize for it. She didn't even have to clean it up. I've had some parents that have apologized over and over again and even tried to take the mop out of my hands becuase they don't think I should clean up after there kid.

Comment

very similar thing happen at the library where I work just a few weeks ago. We have this young mother with 2 kids both about 3 or 4 I think they maybe twins or possible real close in age. but she never watches them and this day she was a on the computers and one of her kids was saying he had to go to the bathroom but she just ignored him and the kid eventually gave up and wonder off behind a large art piece and came wondering back a few mintues later and then finally the mother took the kid to the washroom but after they left we discovered that the kid left us I nice little "surprise" behind the art piece so somehting tells me the mother realized her son had pooped and quickly went to clean him up and left as fast as she could

Comment

I'd like to think if anyone had done what that woman did they would be thrown out of my store but whether they really would I'm not sure. That was just disgusting.

Comment

Quoth Captain Trips View Post
          Maybe a call to CPS would have been in order...
          I'd have gotten pics of both mom and poopy pile and called CPS on the sly. If she's going to stick around after that, she'll get to answer for her being a shitty mom.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
            I'd have gotten pics of both mom and poopy pile and called CPS on the sly. If she's going to stick around after that, she'll get to answer for her being a shitty mom.

^-.-^
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
              Eh, you don't want to flush paper towels down the toilet. That'll clog up the plumbing and NOT endear yourself to the store.

There's a reason why we never kept paper towels in the restrooms at the wholesale club. ...correction, in the women's restroom. Apparently, the men's room users were bright enough not to do so, but whenever we stocked them in the women's room? Clogged toilets. Always.
              Has nothing to do with being bright. A guy can get away with not wiping after certain activities. A gal can't. And if there's no TP available well...
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Quoth Kheldarson View Post
                Has nothing to do with being bright. A guy can get away with not wiping after certain activities. A gal can't. And if there's no TP available well...
                Actually...I was thinking I know a LOT of guys who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom for either reason (or maybe some do for #2 but not for #1). Not to say that there aren't women who don't wash either - I know of a few - but it does seem like women go through an awful lot of paper towels in most ladies' rooms I've been in. Except the ones that have automatic hand dryers.
                "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

That's disgusting! Epic Parenting Fail with Mommy Dearest!
                  I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                  Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                  Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

and

So wrong. So very wrong.
                    Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 07-09-2011, 06:41 AM. Reason: switching smilies
                    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                    -----
                    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
                    X