X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your daily dose of crazy

The following is an email from a customer:

I am responding to a visit from your Shriner employee and request that you control this individual to prevent implicating *my company* from involvement in stalking my home for rendition and homicide. Shriner assassins typically issue from ordinary jobs which hide them in the status quo. I will make a mess of anyone who fronts a home invasion or attempts a public kidnapping which narrows your assassination effort to some unforseeable "accident". I am going to continue to fight occult rendition against the odds of parents too preoccupied with their grief to see through your activity.

Um. Not...sure? Plus my dad is a Shriner. So I am not the one to complain to.
    Last edited by AquaGirl; 07-05-2011, 08:56 PM.

Does he think you're going to put on Macbeth? Or maybe he's been playing too much Assassin's Creed, and is confusing Shriners with Templars.

Maybe I shouldn't be trying to figure out the crazy.
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

Comment

Quoth AquaGirl View Post
      The following is an email from a customer:

I am responding to a visit from your Shriner employee and request that you control this individual to prevent implicating *my company* from involvement in stalking my home for rendition and homicide. Shriner assassins typically issue from ordinary jobs which hide them in the status quo. I will make a mesa of anyone who fronts a home invasion or attempts a public kidnapping which narrows your assassination effort to some unforseeable "accident". I am going to continue to fight occult rendition against the odds of parents too preoccupied with their grief to see through your activity.

Um. Not...sure? Plus my dad is a Shriner. So I am not the one to complain to.
      shriners? you mean the guys in the silly fez's, the ones that help kids

this loon thinks they have assassins...

yeah that about sums it up
      http://dragcave.net/user/LadyMage

Comment

Quoth StormCMage View Post
        shriners? you mean the guys in the silly fez's, the ones that help kids
        Fezzes aren't silly. Fezzes are cool. </TheDoctor>
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I take it the customer WASN'T a Shriner, then?

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post

You come here and clean my screen now that it's covered in diet coke.

Sockpuppet

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
              See it here!

Comment

Quoth Dave0523 View Post
                sorry siding with the girls in that clip, fezes are a bit silly to me, but make great target practice apperently
                http://dragcave.net/user/LadyMage

Comment

GK's "Hot Tips" must have accidentally dialed your callcenter.

Comment

I'm lost on the "rendition" bit. What?
                    "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                    - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Quoth Kogarashi View Post
                      Yeah don't know. I wrote exactly what he wrote.

Comment

Quoth AquaGirl View Post
                        I will make a mess of anyone who fronts a home invasion or attempts a public kidnapping which narrows your assassination effort to some unforseeable "accident".
                        Do you have a way to warn delivery employees of this, in case that customer reaches the conclusion that they are Shriners fronting a home invasion?

Quoth Kogarashi View Post
                        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rendition_(law) has some information that might be relevant.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shriners

Have a look at the Shriner logo, I believe that may be why the woman was thinking that.

How did she know that the guy was a Shriner tho? O.o Unless he wore a fez when he was making the delivery?
                          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Well, Shriners are Freemasons, ya know, and everybody knows Freemasons are an evil secret society out to take over the world or just keep doing secret rituals and being mysterious or whatever. </sarcasm>
                            "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Those little cars could be dangerous.

Comment

Working...
                              X