Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Common sense, I choose YOU...and Bitch, me?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Common sense, I choose YOU...and Bitch, me?

Argh, I typed out this whole long post and something happened and it went poof

Anyway, I had an order from a lady that said she wanted a Pokemon themed casual wear for her daughter. Something about it was her husbands birthday on the day of this pageant and he loves Pokemon so she wanted to do it for him. First off, I think he is gonna be more concerned with how much you spent on a Pokemon outfit for your daughter for a pageant instead of him on his birthday But anyway I look online and find several different materials that will work and show them to her. She says do whatever. Now keep in mind that the style she wants is a babydoll type top with about 3-4 inches length of space on the chest and then the full skirt, and capris with ruffles. So I planned on doing the skirt part and pants ruffles from the pokemon material, and the chest part and pants from plain colored material and making some matching Pokemon appliques to put across the chest and down the legs. Since there are different pokemon on the different fabric choices I ask her which ones she wants on the outfit. She told me just put all of the Pokemon on it Now I understand she may not understand her husbands little game hobby but there are almost 500 Pokemon. Sorry but I can't fit that many on a size 2T outfit even if there was fabric with them all on it. I let her know and she hems and haws and says she will ask her husband. She comes back and names several that I have never heard of and I figure out she had tried to spell them and horribly butchered the spellings. And of course none of the ones she wanted was on the fabric choices. So I finally talk her into this one http://compare.ebay.com/like/2507567...=sbar&_lwgsi=y and we are gonna do Pikachu as the main character on the chest with a smaller meowth and squirtle on either side and then some of the other ones down the leg, all of them outlined in swarovski rhinestones of course

Then I finally get the results of a paypal dispute. A while back a customer ordered a dress and of course after it was done wanted everything changed several times. Color, design, argh. Even though she was as total bitch about it I worked with her the best I could because I do try to make the customers happy even though they try to make my life a living Hell. I finally realized she was trying to get more trims and stone work for the same amount I quoted her for a totally different design with less stones. The stones are the main expense for me so I put a stop to it. She got upset and was a smart ass but I did not back down. She said she would make another payment the next week. Then I go on her wall and she is posting what a bitch I am and how I have horrible customer service and how I did not want to work with anyone and just wanted to do what I wanted, not what the customer wants. These are the times I love working for myself I promptly go to paypal, refund her everything EXCEPT for her (very small) nonrefundable deposit and send her a note that said don't worry about the rest of the payment, I refuse to work with her since she thinks I am such a horrible seamstress with bad customer service and she is losing business for me by telling people that I am not good to work with even though I have done everything she asked including being out money because I had to get new materials for her changes. Cue the all caps. YOU BETTER REFUND ALL OF MY MONEY, THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS, IF YOU DON'T SEND MY DEPOSIT BACK I AM REPORTING YOU TO PAYPAL AND THEY WILL CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT. I AM TELLING EVERYONE NEVER BUY FROM YOU. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FUCKING BITCH TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLES MONEY AND SCAM THEM LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!
    I told her paypal could decide and blocked her from my page. Evidently paypal agreed with me. Could have to do with the fact I put nonrefundable deposit on her first invoice and also sent them the screenshots of the facebook conversation and of her wall

And a side story that has nothing to do with SC's. My daughter is 3 and she will get my 2 year old son to stand on the coffee table like it is a stage and make him practice her pageant routines with her. All that paid off. We went to a little festival pageant this last weekend and they had a boy category so I said why not and entered him since it was cheap. My daughter got the Overall winner title and best smile, and my son got King, best smile, and best personality He did not need me to even go with him, he walked straight over to that X and did kisses, smiled the whole time, waved, did the sleepy baby face, and even winked! I think he almost liked it better then my daughter, lol. When they crowned him my daughter hugged him and said Good job, I helped you win

Aw your daughter and son sound so cute XD

Comment

Lol, half the time they are fighting to the death and the other half you can't tear them apart My husband had to work so I was by myself with them and my oldest so I did not get to get any video and I am so wishing I did now. I did not expect him to do that well

Comment

Careful, you might be raising a future Miss America. XD

Was hoping the first story would go for something NOT Pikachu. Everyone does Pikachu. ><
        "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth HorrorFrogPrincess View Post
          Everyone does Pikachu. ><
          Pikachu's the cutest.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Everyone does Pikachu. ><
            He's the most recognizable. Even people who know practically nothing about pokemon will usually recognize Pikachu. Thus they will understand it is about pokemon at least.

Comment

Charizard FTW.
              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Litwick!!!
                "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Quoth SongsOfDragons
                  Ooo. Cool. I never got past LeafGreen. But now I wanna start playing again.
                  Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                  Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Black and white are fun... but now there are actually almost 650 Pokemon <.<

Comment

Awww, your kids sound like the sweetest!

I'm glad you got to toss that woman to the curb; there are better people who will need your services. You're right, she just wanted more for less.
                      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Careful, you might be raising a future Miss America. XD

Was hoping the first story would go for something NOT Pikachu. Everyone does Pikachu. ><
                        If it wasn't for a pageant I would have went for something other then Pikachu. My daughter personally likes the meaner looking ones but for a pageant the cuter the better. And RHINESTONES, can't forget the sparklies I don't think Gyarados or Garchomp (two of my 3 year old daughters favorites) would like to be sparkly.

Comment

Quoth Ellf View Post
                          Black and white are fun... but now there are actually almost 650 Pokemon <.<
                          Oh yeah, I forgot about all the new ones. I was close, there are too many to keep up with, lol

Comment

Too many damn Pokemons >___x

Comment

I felt that Black and White were trying too hard. >_< Gen IV was brilliant, both main game and remake. ^^

But that's just me. Also my all time favourite is Castform - the Litwick are just cyoooot!!...who then evolve into murderous chandeliers!!

...Ahem. Though I'd like to find the retailer who's done applique patches of all 600-odd Pokémon.
                              "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Working...
                              X