This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
    'Cos, you know, that house fell on her sister and some pretty nobody came along and stole some jeweled footwear that was rightfully hers and all.
    CHEAP SHOT!!! But a good one.
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

I'm for the permaban option. Had I overheard the nurse bit I might have asked her where she works just so I could say I wanted to make sure the EMTs let me die before they ever took me there.
      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Count me in on the permaban vote on the bitch. She had no excuse to act like an asshole and shit on everyone.
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
          This is just truly EPIC entitled b*tch behavior. I can't even BEGIN to wrap my grey matter around this; it just dripped-off my brain and crawled into the corner crying and shaking...
          Quoted for Truth.

I'm cowering on the couch in shame that I have to be associated with this bitch.

I'm wishing I'd been there so I could have said, "You should turn in your cap and pin and rip up your license. You have no business being around sick people with an entitlement whore attitude like that. You make me embarrassed to be a nurse with that kind of behavior. Florence is rolling in her grave."
          They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

I know a few long time RNs who'd love to tear that one a new arse.
            "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
              Hey, now, let's cut her some slack, she's under a lot of stress.

'Cos, you know, that house fell on her sister and some pretty nobody came along and stole some jeweled footwear that was rightfully hers and all.
              I'm sure the wicked witch (Elphaba) wouldn't be that mean to random people for no reason at all.

Comment

Quoth depechemodefan View Post

So I'm guessing this nurse in the OP story either is taking pain meds meant for the patients and abusing them, or needs to get back on her antipsychotic meds.
                Never though if that. Assuming they were actually a nurse as they we not in any official uniform at the time.

Comment

It would explain the stuck-up attitude ....

maybe that's why she was so bitchy. someone else had the same ring she had.

Comment

Working...
                  X