This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am NOT your servent!

Today was overall good with a few SC's tossed in.

I Am the Most Important Person Alive

I was taking orders when Mr. Dave asked me to watch the window while he ran out an order. I finished taking the order, switched over and gave this lady her (huge) order, and took the next order. The customer wanted a pizza. I had to make sure we had it, so I had to walk away. We didn't have it, she did want to wait, so I got the pizza started and walked back to the window to punch in the order. I see Sucky Lady, STILL at the window. She is hanging halfway out of her car window and is flapping her arm like a seagull with a pissy look on her face. I finished taking my order, then went to see what Sucky Lady wanted.

Me: Did you need something?
    SL: Well DUUHHH!!! I've been TRYING to get your attention for like an HOUR nooowwwww!!

Really? An HOUR??? You suck at exaggerating. And once you start "duh"-ing at me, I stop caring.

Me: What did you need?
    SL: I want to add a meximent to my order.

Your order is done and over. You can't "add" anything.

Me: I can't "add" it. You will have to pay for it sep
    SL: Well OOOBVIOOUSLLYYYY!!!!111!!!
    Me:

I punch in her order, when Mr. Dave comes back. I say, loudly enough for her to hear:

Me: YOU can take care of her Mr. Dave.

and go back to my order taking. Here's the kicker.

MD: That will be $1.90.
    SL: Oh of COURSE! Hold on one second! There you go, sir!
    MD: There's your meximelt.
    SL: Oh, THANK YOOUUUUU! You have a GREAT day, sir!!
    Me: Psycho bitch...

Holy Guacamole!!

SC: I want a XXL burrito.
    Me: Did you want beef, chicken or steak?
    SC: I dunno...the regular one.
    Me: Ok... *punches in beef*
    SC: I want steak.
    Me: Ok... *deletes beef and punches in steak*
    SC Wife: No!!! NONONONONONO!!!
    Me:
    SCW: $3.99! $3.99!!! $3.99!!!!!! $3.99!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Me: So, you want the beef one for $3.99?
    SC: No, I want STEAK!
    Me: The steak costs $4.99.
    SCW: We want $3.99!!
    SC: STEAAAKKKK!!!!

You want the steak for the price of the beef.....hell to the no.

Me: You can have the steak for $4.99 OR the beef for $3.99. I CANNOT give you the steak for $3.99.
    SC: ........Steak.
    Me: Ok then....
    SC: No g...l...e
    Me: I'm sorry?
    SC: No .....e.....
    Me: No BEANS?
    SC: No GUAC!!!
    Me: Ok...*hits minus*
    SC: NO F*CKING GUACAMOLE!!!!!
    Me: I know! I'm punching it in! Give me a sec! *guac*
    SC: .......mm....
    Me: Your total is $xx.xx
    SC: Thanks sweetie!
    Me: Psyho ass....

Kisa = Not a Dog

SC: HEY! HEY! HEY! *sounds like someone snapping at a disobediant dog*
    Me: Hi how are you...*ticked*
    SC: XXL Burrito!
    Me: Beef, chicken or steak?
    SC: STEAK!
    Me: ......Want the combo?
    SC: NO! NO! NO!
    Me: .....
    SC: TACO!
    Me: That it?
    SC: NO!
    Me: Second window.
    SC: WAIT! WAIT! I'm not done yeeettt!!
    Me: Are you going to stop barking at me like I'm a dog?
    SC: ......yeah......
    Me: Then go ahead.

He gets to the window.

SC: I was just kidding y'know. Lighten up....
    Me: Am I laughing?
    SC: I...umm..well.......I....
    Me: I may work in food service, but I am NOT a servent. And I will NOT tolerate being spoken to like that.
    SC: I....umm...wow....I'm...sorryyyy......
    Me: Good.

I probably shouldn't have gotten so pissy with him, but I was SOOO pissed off.

You have no right to be mad

A guy came thru and asked for sauce while he was ordering. I told him, we have no button to push for sauce, so I told him to remind the lady at the window about the sauce. Did he? Hell no! Then, when he got home and saw he had no sauce, he called my boss and cussed him out saying we don't do our jobs correctly and now his food is "unedible" because he doesn't have sauce. My boss called him a jerk...
    I TOLD him EXACTLY what to do to get sauce, he didn't listen, and then got mad when he didn't get sauce.

GET ME THE HELL OUTTA HERE!!!

We had a lady pulled up, waiting on a pizza. The lady behind her was a dingbat and decided to park behind her and wait for her to move. The guy behind dingbat kept getting this |----| close to her rear bumper. Literally, that close.

Sucky Man: Waht the hell is that dumb bitch doing?!!!
    Me: Mam! Go around her! Go AROUND her!
    Dingbat: Lalalal! And I said..*singing loudly*
    Me: She's not listening....
    Sucky Wife: There had damn well better be sauces in that bag!!!
    Me: What kind?
    SW: Medium!
    Me: Mild, hot, fire, fire roasted or verde?
    SM: MEDIUM!!!
    Me: We don't have meduim sauce... Do you mean mild? Or hot?
    SW: Hot! HOT!!!
    Me: Ok.
    SM: Same Damn thing!

They are waiting for their food when Amy opens the window to pour Bunn water (190 degrees) on the mayflies to try to get them off the window. It helps keep them out of the kitchen.

SW: You should worry less about the damn bugs and worry more about getting me my f*cking food!!!
    Amy: Woah woah! Don't be talkin to me like that! I'm doin this to be curtious to youse all, and I got nothin to do with makin food.
    Me: Here's your order.
    SL: How the hell do we get outta here!!!?!!!!
    Me: Dingbat has to move first. MAM!!! MAM!!! Go around her!!!
    SL: Harold! Get me the hell outta here!!!
    SM: *bleepbleepbleepbleeeepppppp*

Eventually, Dingbat moved and angry couple sped off....
    Answers: $1
    Correct Answers: $2
    Answers that require thought: $5
    Dumb looks are still free.

Kisa,

I'm sorry you get jerks like this. I'm curious, what city/state is this in?
    Fixing problems... one broken customer at a time.

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
      SC: HEY! HEY! HEY! *sounds like someone snapping at a disobediant dog*
      Hey! Listen!
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
        MD: That will be $1.90.
        SL: Oh of COURSE! Hold on one second! There you go, sir!
        MD: There's your meximelt.
        SL: Oh, THANK YOOUUUUU! You have a GREAT day, sir!!
        Me: Psycho bitch...
        Well, naturally. She had a MAAANNN helping her that time, so she had to be polite and borderline flirty towards him! You're just a dumb giiirrlll, who might even be plotting to steal her boyfriend right now, so why should she be polite to you! [/sarcasm]
        Quoth Kisa View Post
        SC: I was just kidding y'know. Lighten up....
        Me: Am I laughing?
        SC: I...umm..well.......I....
        Me: I may work in food service, but I am NOT a servent. And I will NOT tolerate being spoken to like that.
        SC: I....umm...wow....I'm...sorryyyy......
        Me: Good.

I probably shouldn't have gotten so pissy with him, but I was SOOO pissed off.
        I don't think you did anything wrong there. He needed to learn that he should not treat other people like that. And of course he pulled the old "I was kidding" card, the usual standby of bullies who get called on their crap.
        Quoth Kisa View Post
        Sucky Wife: There had damn well better be sauces in that bag!!!
        Me: What kind?
        SW: Medium!
        Me: Mild, hot, fire, fire roasted or verde?
        SM: MEDIUM!!!
        Me: We don't have meduim sauce... Do you mean mild? Or hot?
        SW: Hot! HOT!!!
        Me: Ok.
        SM: Same Damn thing!
        If hot and mild are the "same damn thing", I'm sure you won't mind our Bhut Jolokia sauce.

Damn, you've got some seriously rude and stupid customers there, Kisa. I think the fishflies have been nesting in their brains!
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
          If hot and mild are the "same damn thing", I'm sure you won't mind our Bhut Jolokia sauce.

I've been investigating hot peppers lately to see what I might like to grow next year, and I discovered those.

I would pay lots of money to watch someone eat a taco with THAT on it.
          What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
            Hey! Listen!
            So.... I wasn't the only one that wanted to take a flyswatter to Navi, right?
            Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

My youngest daughter likes Da Bomb. Shudder

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                Hey! Listen!
                Dude you get a .

@ Kisa: You handled dog guy perfectly, I see absolutely nothing wrong with what you did.
                ......../\
                ....../__\
                ..../\...../\
                ../__\../__\

Comment

Quoth mharbourgirl View Post

I've been investigating hot peppers lately to see what I might like to grow next year, and I discovered those.

I would pay lots of money to watch someone eat a taco with THAT on it.
                  Look at what happens when a guy who is self admittedly used to peppers, eats a piece of ghost pepper smaller than a thumb nail!

http://www.break.com/index/ceo-eats-...pepper-2077195
                  I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
                    So.... I wasn't the only one that wanted to take a flyswatter to Navi, right?
                    I was playing the 3DS remake about a week ago and they still have not fixed the glitch that prevents you from putting Navi in a bottle.
                    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

VGCats.

^-.-^
                      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                        Hey! Listen!
                        The strange part is, I associate your avatar moreso with The Simpsons than Zelda, so that kind of threw me off.

Comment

Kisa - re dog guy: I don't think you got pissy with him *soon enough* ^_^

AB: Somehow I knew that one was coming. 'Link Finally Snaps' is probably my favorite VGCats ever.
                          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I figure if Link doesn't snap his gourd because of Navi, then it will be because of Zelda.

And then ZELDA will have to rescue LINK ("Oh, Link, I'm sorry I broked your brain. Here, let me travel around the world in search of the Great fairy so that you may become well again!")

I think that would be cool.
                            Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

You know, I never really thought Navi was all that annoying.

That is, until I was replaying the game recently (Master Quest version) and decided to do a bunch of sidequests. Suddenly, ever ten minutes she'd pop up with another "Hey, listen!" but all she ever wanted to talk about was how I really should be getting back to the main quest and in case I forgot how, here's where we were supposed to be going.

Never have I wished more for the L-targeting to work on her.
                              "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                              - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Working...
                              X