This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kristev View Post
    How unRealistic could that creature get?
    He's sure he saw it at Shadio Rack!
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth scruff View Post
      obscured, one-way glass?
      Maybe the one-way glass that acts like a mirror from the other side? Build in a decorative frame so it looks like a mirror hung on the wall....
      "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
      - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

An invisible floating video camera?

Maybe he's been playing too much Super Scribblenauts - come up with an adjective and you can have it. Sadly, the real world is not Scribblenauts.

Comment

Pin hole camera

Could this person be thinking of a pin-hole camera?

Such a camera would use a very small hole (that is why the name) that the hole itself acts as the lens. And since it is so small a hole you probably will not notice it or realize it's purpose unless you examined it closely.

see:
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinhole_camera

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camera_Obscura

Comment

lol. How are you supposed to do that? Does he think its magic?

Sucks about the firing.

Comment

A solution was found, but no..what he somehow wanted was a camera installed in a wall with no holes (even a pinpoint one) in the wall. Which turned out to be possible, but all the camera would have been able to see was the inside of the wall.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Maybe he neglected to mention that he wanted an X-RAY "camera" or something >_> Then again, it sounds like this guy would ALSO neglect to mention to anyone else that they might need to bring in some lead sheets for the walls. Nothing drastic...or noticeable...or even visible...x.x
                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Let me guess -- the guy was related to the old lady who wanted everything in one bag, and didn't want the bag to be heavy.
                  Sometimes life is altered.
                  Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                  Uneasy with confrontation.
                  Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

I practice my "I Dream of Jeanie" cross arms, nod and blink routine just for this sort of situation.
                    Lack of freedom can be measured directly by lack of stupid. --Penn Jillette

Comment

Working...
                    X