Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is No Coincidence!!!!11Eleventy1!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is No Coincidence!!!!11Eleventy1!!

OK Background before I get into this, we are a cable\internet\phone that has been keeping the analog signal going for customer who had older tvs but now to get everyone up to date we are sending out digital adapters for them like comcast and At&t has done. These are so simple its pretty much simple to do its job and thats it nothing else.
    Well now onto the story....
    Customer calls in, she just added two adapters to her tvs. Now her netflix and xbox live are not working. Everything else, tv, internet for computers, phone service all hunky dory. If splitters had been involved I could possibly agree, but they weren't involved in and shape, form or manner. She felt firmly that it was the adapters so I asked her to unhook them and to tell me if the problem went away. She refused, she wanted a rep out to troubleshoot. Well, that's all fine but if you don't troubleshoot and it turns out its her equipment at fault, there is a fee for the rep to come out. She went NUTS! I wasn't about to waive any fees and none of supervisors I spoke with quickly wouldn't either. So she wants to disconnect all her services....well fine with me f-tard. It came to scheduling for them to come out and disconnect her and pick up our equipment and she went insane again due to us not able to come out to the exact time she wanted. I'm sorry our guys are busy busting their humps in the field for people who actually want our services, yep, we will get to you, but you gotta work with us. Not being rude, but that's how it is.She escalated to a supervisor and they agreed with me and she didn't get what she wanted.
    I love my customers to death, the problem is they aren't dying quick enough.

I'd be so tempted to call her back up and as, "now.. what did you learn from this???"

Comment

Yay! Nobody agreed with her suckiness! Some other company can now deal with her complaints about THEIR service
      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

I'd just love to be a fly on the wall when your equipment is disconnected...and it *doesn't* change the problem

Comment

Working...
        X