This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A How-To Guide for SC's

Inspired by Kisa's lovely customers; Based on true events.

How to Almost Lose a Finger

1) Order food
    2) Pay in almost exact change so you will get $10 back
    3) When the cashier grabs out two $5, ask for a $10
    4) When she tells you she doesn't have any $10 yet, lean over the counter to look in her drawer
    5) Say, in a snotty tone, that you see a bill in the slot for $10's
    6) When she tells you it is a $2 bill, try to reach your fingers in the drawer to grab said bill
    7) When she slams the drawer shut, thinking you were trying to steal, say, "Well that was uncalled for"!
    8) Act very offended when the cashier offers no sympathy and asks you to take your food and leave

How to be an EW, minus the "E" with extra "W" and get kicked out

1) Walk in with 2 guys
    2) Make sure you are holding guy1's hand tightly on your boob
    3) Don't forget to wear a very low-cut top, no bra, hooker heels, and extremely short shorts with a hole on the leg so big it shows your panties
    4) When you get in line, push guy1 away from you and start grinding on guy2
    5) Giggle loudly
    6) Let guy2 put his fingers in the giant hole in your shorts and ask him to do it more
    7) Act offended when the cashier loudly asks you to order
    8) Make sure guy2 doesn't stop touching you through your panties
    9) Ask the cashier if she likes animals
    10) If she says yes, tell her your kitty was playing with a rooster and a snake last night
    11) When she tells you to order now or leave, tell her she needs to loosen up
    12) Laugh loudly at the unintended(?) double entandre
    13) While eating your food, touch guy1's crotch under the table
    14) Make sure he gets super irritated until he yells that you are the worst sister in history
    15) Get mad when the cashier dry heaves(INCEST!!!)
    16) Say loud enough for her to hear that she needs a real man to loosen her up, followed by a comment about how that will never happen because she isn't pretty enough
    17) Kick guy2 when he says, "I'd do her"
    18) Yell at guy1 when he agrees
    19) Loudly proclaim that you are taking guy2 to the bathroom to get your rocks off
    20) When the cashier follows you and blocks you from dragging guy2 in, say you were kidding and brought her a gift
    21) Shove guy2 into the cashier
    22) When the cashier tells you to get out, tell her you wanted to get something for your boyfriend at home
    23) Call her a slut and storm out when she refuses to serve you

How to be an ass with zero effort

1) Wait until an employee just finishes cleaning the fingerprints off the door to the restroom
    2) Then, proceed to lick your hand and plant it firmly on the door leaving a nice, slobbery hand print
    3) When she glares at you, walk to the other door and go to lick the same hand to repeat the process
    4) When the employee tells you not to do that because she used a very strong cleaning fluid on the doors and doesn't want you to get sick, yell that it is illegal to do that and barge into the restroom to wash your hands

How to fail at being a scammer

1) Go to Taco Bell when Mr Dave the awesome manager is working
    2) Order a chicken quesadilla and then complain that there isn't enough chicken on it and that you want it remade with extra chicken for free
    3) When Mr Dave agrees(but really makes the same thing) wait until it just finished grilling and say you changed your mind and that you want 3 tostadas instead of the quesadilla
    4) When Mr Dave tells you that the quesadilla is already done, say it's ok, you will keep the quesadilla as compensation
    5) Say "WELL" when he chucks it in the garbage right in front of you
    6) Argue with him when he says you can get 2 tostadas and ask for a manager
    7) Cave when he says he is the manager and you can have 2 or have a refund
    8) Take your (skimpy) tostadas and make sure the whole store knows how unhappy you are

How to be a dumbass and then just an ass

1) Go to Taco Bell and order 4 hard tacos
    2) Gape at the total and shout that the total is way off
    3) Tell the cashier that tacos are on sale, 4 for $1
    4) Get very upset when the cashier tells you you are mistaken
    5) Get out the ad you saw and show her
    6) When she points out that the ad is from Del Taco and not Taco Bell, yell that she should have told you earlier and prevented you from looking stupid
    7) Demand that she comp the price for your suffering
    8) Leave when she tells you "no"

How to look like an idiot

1) Wait until our regular, Barry comes in(Barry always orders $50 worth of food)
    2) When Barry's order is done and is carried up in 5 large bags, walk up to the counter behind Barry
    3) When the cook says, "there you go Barry, these are all yours," Grab a hold of one bag and ask, "is this one mine"?
    4) Don't let go when she says, "no, that is his"
    5) Ask which bag is yours
    6) Fake cry when she says, "none of them"

I will probably have more later, but that's it for now. Feel free to add "How-To's" of your own
    Answers: $1
    Correct Answers: $2
    Answers that require thought: $5
    Dumb looks are still free.

Kisa, do all of your customers suck?? You're like the new vcation_rentals_suck (whatever happened to him?). The brother and sister prove it doesn't just happen in the south.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

How to make an ass of yourself surrounded by blunt weapons:

1) Purchase a set of used golf clubs without reading the 7 signs around the store stating used items are "as-is"
      2) Call up later complaining about how we sold you a shoddy broken product when the head of your kid's driver cracked.
      3) Bring driver back to store with a gaping hole in the head and say it's our fault (it looked like it'd been beaten against the asphalt)
      4) Demand I replace the driver with another used one.
      5) Knock over my displays when I refuse and point out that we don't guarantee used products.
      6) Throw the golf club at my head and knock over my mouthguards on the way out.
      7) Get banned from my store for life.

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
        The brother and sister prove it doesn't just happen in the south.
        I could've told you that. >.<
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
          How to fail at being a scammer

1) Go to Taco Bell when Mr Dave the awesome manager is working
          2) ?
          3) NO PROFIT!
          Fixed that for you.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Y'know, all day at work I could just picture the gang in the third story and how that whole thing played out.

First, none of them likely were anything to look at. The people who "keep it in the family" never are.

Second, I bet the two guys were just yukking it up as if everything the girl said was the most hilarious thing ever, and offering translation for the sheltered.

"My kitty was up all night playing with a rooster and a snake." "Duh-hurr-hurr, that means we both fucked her! In the ass! A-hurr-hurr!"

"I'd do the cashier!" "You'd do anything! Hurr-hurr."

"I'm taking guy2 into the bathroom to get my rocks off!" "Huh-hurr, she's going to (I'll spare your eyes. Just this once)."

Now you know what my brain is thinking of when it should be thinking about work.

Comment

Each of your examples just got worse than the one before it. Ewww...

My sympathies!

Hmmm, here's one from me:

1) Email us a death notice from your funeral home (out of state)
              2) Ignore the SEVEN proofs we email back to you
              3) Be out of the office when we call, leaving only your receptionist--who doesn't have the authority to give us the OK to publish nor the credit card to pay--to answer your phone
              4) Ignore the phone message we left asking you to call us ASAP
              5) Three days after the requested publication date, call us and yell that it's our fault the notice never got published and now the family of the deceased is pissed off.
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

How to Hold Up A Lunch Rush Cashier Line(1)
                1) Approach counter with ticket.
                2) Give ticket to cashier.
                3) Pay for ticket [bonus points for using a credit card, our machines are really slow].
                4) Watch cashier hit "Amt Tend" button.
                5) Observe drawer open and be firmly shut.
                6) Say, "Hey, can I get change for a 5/10/20?"
                7) Watch the cashier's eye twitch as she forces a smile and says "Let me go get my manager."
                What fun!

Alternative:

How to Hold Up A Lunch Rush Cashier Line (2)
                Repeat steps one and two from above.
                3) Wait for the cashier to ring in everything and tell you the total before you get your wallet out.
                4) Which you must dig for, for your purse is huge and full of crap.
                5) Slowly count the bills out, one at a time. Be sure to pass by several completely serviceable bills.
                6) Then slowly dispense the coinage. Bonus points if you don't keep it in your wallet, but rather loose in your purse.
                7) Spend the next three transactions slowly putting everything back into your purse, still standing more or less squarely in the way.
                We are actors! We are the opposite of people! -Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead

All we can do is hate. And they ALL deserve it.

Comment

Where is there a Del Taco in our neck of the woods? the only one I know of is at Telegraph and Ford Road.

And as for the trio in your story up there, I can only imagine. The girl is probably a bit on the chunky side and the top is easily 3 sizes too small. There is a muffin roll just below the top. The shorts are at least 2 sizes too small and easily 3 or 4 inches too short. Guy 1 is wearing an Eminem shirt that is about 3 sizes too big and a pair of shorts that are also 3 sizes too big. On his head is a flat brimmed head with a silvery stylized Old English D, tilted at about a 45 degree angle. The shirt is a bit on the long side but the shorts still somehow manage to be below it. Guy number 2 is wearing a greyish wife beater shirt and tight jeans with a belt with metal studs. On his head is a white hat with an oversized local hockey team logo.

Comment

Quoth mikoyan29 View Post
                    Where is there a Del Taco in our neck of the woods? the only one I know of is at Telegraph and Ford Road.

And as for the trio in your story up there, I can only imagine. The girl is probably a bit on the chunky side and the top is easily 3 sizes too small. There is a muffin roll just below the top. The shorts are at least 2 sizes too small and easily 3 or 4 inches too short. Guy 1 is wearing an Eminem shirt that is about 3 sizes too big and a pair of shorts that are also 3 sizes too big. On his head is a flat brimmed head with a silvery stylized Old English D, tilted at about a 45 degree angle. The shirt is a bit on the long side but the shorts still somehow manage to be below it. Guy number 2 is wearing a greyish wife beater shirt and tight jeans with a belt with metal studs. On his head is a white hat with an oversized local hockey team logo.
                    Actually, the girl was a butterface, the brother was dressed in "skater" clothes, and the second guy who was the brother's friend was wearing a teeny shirt that looked like it was painted on and pants down to his knees. From their loud coversation, the brother was hanging out with his friend and they wanted to get tacos. The sister offered to drive and then started hitting on them both. She looked kinda like this, but chubbier:
                    Answers: $1
                    Correct Answers: $2
                    Answers that require thought: $5
                    Dumb looks are still free.

Comment

That looks like a former girlfriend of mine. You really shouldn't have posted that photo Kisa.

Comment

Quoth mikoyan29 View Post

I'm pretty sure I've seen these people.

Wait....

OMG!! IT'S MY NEIGHBORS!!!
                        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

1. Ignore invoice issues for 60-75 days after invoice date rather than letting me know in the two months since they've been issued.
                          2. Not approve and post some invoices for no reason at all.
                          3. Ignore the three or four requests from me this month to confirm if the invoices due at the end of the month are ok and approved.
                          4. At the very last minute send me a remit for *half* of the value expected to be paid with no explanation as to why the rest are not included.
                          5. Cause me to log into your goods in system to find out the various reasons why the rest of the amount hasn't been paid (that was a days worth of time)

That was a fun talk with the boss.
                          I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Kisa, I would SO watch a reality show about your store...
                            "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
                              How to be an EW, minus the "E" with extra "W" and get kicked out

1) Walk in with 2 guys
                              2) Make sure you are holding guy1's hand tightly on your boob
                              3) Don't forget to wear a very low-cut top, no bra, hooker heels, and extremely short shorts with a hole on the leg so big it shows your lack of panties
                              4) When you get in line, push guy1 away from you and start grinding on guy2
                              5) Giggle loudly
                              6) Let guy2 put his fingers in the giant hole in your shorts and ask him to do it more
                              7) Act offended when the cashier loudly asks you to order
                              8) Make sure guy2 doesn't stop touching you through your panties
                              9) Ask the cashier if she likes animals
                              10) If she says yes, tell her your kitty was playing with a rooster and a snake last night
                              11) When she tells you to order now or leave, tell her she needs to loosen up
                              12) Laugh loudly at the unintended(?) double entandre
                              13) While eating your food, touch guy1's crotch under the table
                              14) Make sure he gets super irritated until he yells that you are the worst sister in history
                              15) Get mad when the cashier dry heaves(INCEST!!!)
                              16) Say loud enough for her to hear that she needs a real man to loosen her up, followed by a comment about how that will never happen because she isn't pretty enough
                              Edited for my amusement. Where's Sheldon when you need him?
                              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X