SC: TACO!
    Me: Hard or soft?
    SC: What?
    Me: Did you want th
    SC: HAAARRDD!
    Me: Oka
    SC: SUPREME!
    Me: O-kay.....
    Me: So, one hard taco supreme? Anything else?
    SC: No. I didn't want that. I want a taco salad and 3 meximelts.

Then why did you just randomly shout taco, hard supreme? I think he was on something, I really do.

Fake Anger is Funny

SC: I want a grande soft taco.
    Order Taker: I'm sorry, but we don't have those any longer.
    SC: WHAT?!!! I HATE YOU! YOU SUCK!!!
    OT: .......
    SC: Nonono I'm just kiddiiinnnggg hahahahaha
    OT: .......
    SC: I want a blablah, a blah, a crunch burrito....
    OT: We no longer carry that item.
    SC: I HATE YOU!! GO DIE!!! Justkiddingjustkiddiinnngggg hahahahaha
    OT: ........
    SC: Do you got chili cheese burritos?
    OT: That is a regional item. This store does not carry them.
    SC: YOU SUCK! F*CK YOU!!! Justkiddiiinnnggg!!!! hahahahaha
    OT: Please stop that.......
    SC: It's funny.
    OT: Still....stop....

I'm not contageous....really

Today, I started getting really bad cramps 5 minutes before I had to leave for work. I have a damn good pain tolerance, so I took a Tylenol3 and went to work. Luckily, I was working in back, so I didn't have to fake smiles at jackhole customers. While I was reaching up for some pizza boxes, I got a really bad cramp that made my body bend at a 90 degree angle. (stretching the cramping muscles sometimes does that.) I had to grab the counter to keep myself off the floor.

SC: Hey! Go home!
    Me: *looks over*
    SC: Yeah, you! If you're sick, go home! I don't want you coughing your germs on my food!
    Me: N-not sick.....
    SC: Liar! Look at yourself! You can't stand up!
    Me: I have cramps.
    SC: Go home! Don't come in when you're sick! It's unfair to customers!
    Me: *stands upright* Sir, I'm not sick. Besides, if I called off 7 times a month when I felt like this, I would definetly be fired.
    SC: *blank stare*
    Me: ....I'm not contageous.
    SC: .....*staaarrreeee*
    Me: I'm on my period.
    SC: Grooooossss!!!! *recoils* Stay back!!!
    Me:
    Answers: $1
    Correct Answers: $2
    Answers that require thought: $5
    Dumb looks are still free.

Quoth Kisa View Post
    I'm not contageous....really

Today, I started getting really bad cramps 5 minutes before I had to leave for work. I have a damn good pain tolerance, so I took a Tylenol3 and went to work. Luckily, I was working in back, so I didn't have to fake smiles at jackhole customers. While I was reaching up for some pizza boxes, I got a really bad cramp that made my body bend at a 90 degree angle. (stretching the cramping muscles sometimes does that.) I had to grab the counter to keep myself off the floor.

SC: Hey! Go home!
    Me: *looks over*
    SC: Yeah, you! If you're sick, go home! I don't want you coughing your germs on my food!
    Me: N-not sick.....
    SC: Liar! Look at yourself! You can't stand up!
    Me: I have cramps.
    SC: Go home! Don't come in when you're sick! It's unfair to customers!
    Me: *stands upright* Sir, I'm not sick. Besides, if I called off 7 times a month when I felt like this, I would definetly be fired.
    Me: ....I'm not contageous.
    SC: .....*staaarrreeee*
    SC: Grooooossss!!!! *recoils* Stay back!!!
    Me:

DUDE! You have found the secret barrier for SC's (in your area). Achievement unlocked.

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
      Then why did you just randomly shout taco, hard supreme? I think he was on something, I really do.
      I totally pictured this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxOz6XDesPo
      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
        DUDE! You have found the secret barrier for SC's (in your area). Achievement unlocked.
        Too bad the male employees can't use it.

SC: I demand you kiss my feet!
        Male Employee: I would, but I'm on my period.
        SC: ...... *runs away*

Actually, it kinda would work

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
          OT: Please stop that.......
          No, no, it's not >_<

Should it happen again, try that If they respond with that "the customer is always" (whatever) garbage, tell them that they're not a customer, as your restaurant is exercising its right to refuse service due to his abusive behavior.
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
            You're on your period seven times a month?

*ducks and runs away*
            I still miss my ex.
            But my aim is getting better.

Comment

Quoth Midnight_Angel View Post
              You're on your period seven times a month?

*ducks and runs away*
              I ment 7 days a month

Comment

I heard somewhere that periods repel SC's. The SC's can smell the menstruation.
                To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Oooh, I have GOT to try that...and while mine is only 3-4 days, it's not like idiots have to know that, right?
                  "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                  "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                  Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                    Where did you get a hand grenade from?
                    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

You know what would be awesome? If your store had one of those huge salvage yard magnets right above the sign to order. Someone gets too slap-happy or abusive, just turn it on, car gets picked up, and the crane arm moves it out of the way to the side so the next customer can pull up.

SC: "HEY WHATTHEHELL? I WAS JUST KIDDIN'! PUT MY CAR DOWN"
                      You"...mmbuh bye!"

Comment

Quoth Eisa View Post
                        Oooh, I have GOT to try that...and while mine is only 3-4 days, it's not like idiots have to know that, right?
                        I used to have friends in school who got away without doing PE due to it... 3 weeks a month! with the same female teacher. I think they managed this for nearly three months before the teachers started requiring notes from parents to confirm they were ok with kid not doing PE due to it.
                        I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

OT: Still....stop....
                          no, no it's not; it's annoying and so are YOU. gtfokthxbye
                          look! it's ghengis khan!
                          Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                            Haha, didn't work. I got mine today and it felt like they all came in today. Although I think I was also extra sensitive too. One guy asked me to sell him a roll of quarters and I wanted to bash his brain in, which in hindsight may have been an overreaction.

Comment

Quoth notlovinit View Post
                              Haha, didn't work. I got mine today and it felt like they all came in today. Although I think I was also extra sensitive too. One guy asked me to sell him a roll of quarters and I wanted to bash his brain in, which in hindsight may have been an overreaction.
                              As long as you didn't actually bash his brain in, then I think it's OK to dream up appropriate punishments. You just can't use them - you know how corp is about losing customers!
                              Life: Reality TV for deities. - dalesys

Comment

Working...
                              X