Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

could the first customer call the power company for us? We need the rain desperately down here. kthnxbai

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
      I would love to hear this answer. I want to become a male Storm (from X-men).
      Are you gonna wear the outfit?

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

If I honestly knew it would bring the power with it? In a heartbeat. Of course..I am odd
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I've always thought that should I somehow acquire the power to control the weather (with which a number of SCs have mistakenly, but rudely, credited me over the years), there would suddenly be a large number of very small, personalized weather systems following said SCs around.
          Last edited by Buglady; 08-04-2011, 09:11 AM. Reason: adhd!

Comment

Ya know, it's probably best that I don't have the power to control the weather. I'm afraid I'd something *really* evil with it -- like destroy all of the cars around EXCEPT those belonging to the SC's, and then, when the SC shows up, yell "OMG it's HIM! HE'S the one who did this! Why else does he have the only car still in one piece?! Lynch that !"
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
              Ya know, it's probably best that I don't have the power to control the weather. I'm afraid I'd something *really* evil with it -- like destroy all of the cars around EXCEPT those belonging to the SC's, and then, when the SC shows up, yell "OMG it's HIM! HE'S the one who did this! Why else does he have the only car still in one piece?! Lynch that !"
              That doesn't always work. I speak from experience. (It was TPing cabins at Girl Scout Camp rather than using weather to smash cars, but the basic concept was the same. They still figured out it was my friends and I who really did it, even though we'd even TPed our own cabins.)
              Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

It's just as well that I can't do it, then ^_^

Of course, if I did, and people turned on me, the problem could be solved in very short order: *BRZZZT* "Anyone else have a problem?" ... Like I said, ebil.
                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)

Comment

The SC stomps off, they are later seen buying our supposedly unsafe food.
                  maybe it's me but I think he was trying to fish for a discount for it...

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                    maybe it's me but I think he was trying to fish for a discount for it...
                    Probably. SC's like that really give me a haddock sometimes...

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                      Probably. SC's like that really give me a haddock sometimes...
                      But the manager wasn't willing to take a net loss.
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Or, maybe he was just doing it for the halibut.
                        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Perhaps, but that may not be the sole reason...

Comment

And another thread turns into a longline of puns.

I guess, if the hooks are well bated...
                            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Well, I guess the rainy weather reels 'em all in, hook line and sinker!

Comment

Working...
                              X