Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our store's bathroom is in the back as well, right under the sign that says "Restrooms", which is just under the sign that says "Bath & Body" and has a huge picture of a Mom & baby (why? I don't know)

Weirdos come in at 2 minutes until closing .. of course ... to buy cigarettes ... of course. Man says "Where's the bathroom?" I point, see the sign that says "Bath & Body"? His response I CAN"T REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

sigh

ETA: They couldn't understand why their EBT card wouldn't pay for their cigarettes. LeSigh
    Last edited by Teefies2; 07-30-2011, 05:43 AM. Reason: left a part out

Comment

For over a week, we were selling 0.98 cent dish soap for 7.38 a bottle. Of course it's a mistake. It also wasn't selling whatsoever. I noticed it last week, but when I tried to say something, the mismanager wouldn't let me speak. He would rather order me around. So yesterday, I noticed the sign was still wrong, and asked the second in command of the store about it. He couldn't believe it and demanded that it be changed to 0.98. But don't know if it's actually been done or not.

As I told the lower manager when the higher one called him back to see that I was right all along, "For seven dollars, that dish soap better clean up my whole house and every bit of dirt on t. v. and in church."
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
      X