This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid kills.....*rant and languange warning*

Tonight, we had so many dumbass customers and so many sucky customers we were all this |--| close to snapping and going on a rampage. First, we were getting huge and rediculous orders. Most of them were over $30 and some of them were over 40 items. Example, one car of irritating drunk girls gor 2 orders. The first was 4 soft tacos no lettuca and 6 hard tacos. The second was 20 soft tacos and 2o hard tacos. In total, 50 tacos. Everyone shouted, in unison, "WHAT THE FUCK"!!! The kicker: they added on 5 burritos at the window. In unison, "DON'T YOU HAVE ENOUGH DAMN FOOD"??!!!

Then, we had tons of people doing the I-have-seperate-orders crap. Normally, it's a tad irritating because it takes longer and hurts out time. This time, 1/10 cars had seperate orders. Each and every one of them were either 2 really big orders or one really big order and then one order so small it's like, did you REALLY need to bother?

Everyone was bitching and whining about how long they had to wait. First, if you pull into Taco Bell and see that there is a line about 20 cars long, it's common sense that you're gonne be waiting a while. You don't look at the long line and think, "well, I'm customer #23 so I should be out of here in no time"! Then, I had to listen to evryone bitching about how the can't believe they have to wait 7 minutes for their order. No one is making you do anything. We aren't holding a gun to your head, we aren't holding your loved ones hostage, we aren't standing outside your car window with a chainsaw to keep you in line. If you don't want to wait, feel free to go to the other much less busy Taco Bell right around the corner. Better yet, go home and get yourself some pretzels and more booze. Stay off the streets and stay the hell away from my work.

Then, we had SC's trying to scam free shit off of us using the "I've been waiting a long time" excuse. Did they get free shit? No. Because none of us were in the mood to be nice to any degree. Idiots, SC's, flirty drunks, obnoxious drunks, and a solid 4 hour rush knocked the friendly right out of us. Even Bitch was cussing out customers.

SC: You didn't give me sauce!
    Bitch: Sorry sir, it's the policy to not give sauce unless it is requested.
    SC: Give me sauce and I demand that you remake my whole order as compensation!
    Bitch: No. We did nothing wrong.
    SC: Is that company policy or store policy?
    Bitch: Company. I have NO control over that policy and I have no power to change it. I do, however, have to obey it.
    SC: I have a wife and a daughter! This food is theirs!
    Bitch: Ok, I still can't give you free food.
    SC: *rants about stupid policies and how he has a wife and a daughter*
    Bitch: Having a wife and daughter does not make you special. It was your mistake, not ours. Now either take your sauce and stop yelling at me, or get out of my line.

He took the sauce.

and another guy tried to get a free extra large pop because he claimed to have ordered diet when he got regular. Valid complaint, yes? He demanded after he drank half of it and frfused to give the rest back. We told him to fuck off, in slightly nicer phrasing.
    Answers: $1
    Correct Answers: $2
    Answers that require thought: $5
    Dumb looks are still free.

YOU TEASE!

No one was actually killed.... I feel so used.

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
      SC: I have a wife and a daughter! This food is theirs!
      Bitch: Having a wife and daughter does not make you special. It was your mistake, not ours.
      So it's his own mistake he has a wife and a daughter? You sure it's not the wife who made a mistake?

*ducks for cover... once again*
      I still miss my ex.
      But my aim is getting better.

Comment

Quoth Midnight_Angel View Post
        So it's his own mistake he has a wife and a daughter? You sure it's not the wife who made a mistake?

*ducks for cover... once again*
        Hee Yeah, that was how I chose to read it, because it's funnier that way.

Probably not how Kisa meant it... then again, given the stress they've been under lately maybe they did.
        What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
          We told him to fuck off, in slightly nicer phrasing.
          Fuck off, please?
          "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
            and another guy tried to get a free extra large pop because he claimed to have ordered diet when he got regular. Valid complaint, yes? He demanded after he drank half of it and frfused to give the rest back. We told him to fuck off, in slightly nicer phrasing.
            Ugh, you just reminded me of the SC at the Grease Factory who demanded that a MASSIVE (north of $40, in 1993 dollars) order be comped because we gave him diet instead of regular. All the manager had to do was point at the humongous self-serve soda fountain where he'd gotten his own drink and say something politely. For God's sake, if you're going to scam, at least have the decency to act ashamed when you're caught out on it.

Comment

Quoth Bloodsoul View Post
              Fuck off, please?
              Kindly fornicate in a location that is not here.
              If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Quoth mharbourgirl View Post
                Hee Yeah, that was how I chose to read it, because it's funnier that way.

Probably not how Kisa meant it... then again, given the stress they've been under lately maybe they did.
                Bitch ment it as he made the mistake to not get sauce. We followed the rules completely.
                Answers: $1
                Correct Answers: $2
                Answers that require thought: $5
                Dumb looks are still free.

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
                  Then, I had to listen to evryone bitching about how the can't believe they have to wait 7 minutes for their order. No one is making you do anything. We aren't holding a gun to your head, we aren't holding your loved ones hostage, we aren't standing outside your car window with a chainsaw to keep you in line.

Er...about that... I actually HAVE been standing outside with a chainsaw. Sorry.

Too bad you couldn't give him the sauce...inserted in a certain part of his anatomy...
                  "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                  "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                  Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Quoth Eisa View Post
                    Too bad you couldn't give him the sauce...inserted in a certain part of his anatomy...
                    Better yet, give him the hot sauce that will affect that part of the anatomy when it gets there the long way through.

And yes, I have had that hot sauce on occasion. Woo boy!
                    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

What would be the least obnoxious way to place a large special order? Would going inside instead of using the drive-thru help at all?
                      "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth thatcrazyredhead View Post
                        What would be the least obnoxious way to place a large special order? Would going inside instead of using the drive-thru help at all?
                        I can only hazard a guess, but I would say that you are correct -- Inside is the way to go. This way, it's much easier to make sure they got the entire order, thereby avoiding issues caused by weather or a bad connection/speaker/headset -- heck, you could just hand them a list -- and you won't have to worry about holding up the line of cars ^_^ Then, you can just have a seat for a few minutes and sip on one of your drinks/a cup of water while they work on the order.
                        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
                        X