Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I'm off the clock, I try not to look at anyone in the face....god forbid you accidentally make eye contact, and have someone who wants to take 45 minutes of your free time to talk about which glitter is best for whatever stupid project they have.

I know it's not what people want to hear, but when people stop me and I'm on the way to the front, after I've checked out, I tell them where to find people who can help them. Most of my co-workers are much nicer than I am. I'm not rude about it, I'm not mean, I'm not pissy, I'm just...not going to work off the clock.

There is no such thing as a simple question.
    you are = you're. not "your".

Comment

Quoth MiloMorai View Post
      Should have asked her if she gives BJ's without getting her rock. No? Then I don't help you since I'm not getting paid.
      Not gonna lie, the thought crossed my mind. The area I work in is slowly but surely becoming more and more trashy so I see a lot of these types. I mean her baby looked like it needed to be in an incubator or something, it was tiny. No doubt because of her likely drug problem. I'm trying to have a child of my own so seeing crap like this just rubs me the wrong way. She's lucky I didn't have choice words for her, but up until that point my day had been going alright.
      Midori = Green and DelSol= My beloved Honda

Comment

Working...
      X