Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Stupidest Customer Ever Awards!!!!

There must be a contest going on here that I don't know about, because I've been getting too many dumbass' for there not to be. Either there's a contest with the chance to win $1,000 or the customer base for my restauraunt has collectively lowered their I.Q.

Someone Just Learned a New Word

I was making food for inside, by myself, so I had to do the work of three people. I would take up orders and call out the number. The store was fairly quiet, so I was easy to hear. If no one came, I left it there so they could pick it up when they noticed. I came up with 2 orders; 135 and 136. 135 came right away, but I called 136 about 20 times. I called both the number and the actual order (2 chicken burritos) and no one came, so I left it there and went back to work. About 8 orders later I see this guy with a sulky, pissed off face glaring at me.

SC: Hey, you f*cking forgot about me!
    Me: Pardon? *wanting him to rethink his phrasing*
    SC: I said you f*cking skipped me!
    Me: What was your order and number?
    SC: I'm 136; I had 2 chicken burritos.
    Me: Oh, I remember that one. I made that order a long time ago b-
    SC: Well obviously not or I'd have my f-cking food!
    Me: Sir, I made that order b-
    SC: NO YO-
    Me: BUT...I came and called the order out 20 times and NO ONE CAME FOR IT.
    SC: Then you f-cking gave my f-cking order to someone else?!!!!
    Me: No, I didn't give your order to anyone. I'm working alone and I'm incredibly busy. Too busy to be bothered to babysit orders when people don't pay enough attention to notice when it's ready.
    SC: *totally missing my intended jab*Well you sure as f*ck didn't give it to me!
    Me: Someone must have taken your order.
    SC: Are you going to make my f*cking order or not?!
    Me: Are you going to stop swearing at me?
    SC: .....
    Me: Whatever.....stupid asshole....

I made his order but intentionally made 4 orders before his and watched him stew Then I just slapped his order on the counter with a painted on grin and "Have a lovely day sir"! He scowled, snatched his order and muttered "f*cking bitch".

Perhaps the Dumbest Woman Alive

DW: What kind of pizza do you have ready?
    CW: I'm sorry, but Pizza Hut is closed.
    DW: So, what kind?
    CW: We don't have any. Pizza Hut closes at 11pm everyday.
    DW: Ok. I want a cheese pizza.
    CW: Mam, we don't have pizza. Pizza Hut is closed.
    DW: Pepperoni is fine.
    CW: Mam. We don't have ANY pizza. At all. Pizza Hut is CLOSED.
    DW: Ok, then I'll have breadsticks.
    CW: *deep breath* Pizza. Hut. Is. Closed. We cannot sell any items from the Pizza Hut side. No pizza. No breadsticks. Only Taco Bell.
    DW: So....I can't buy breadsticks?
    CW: Or pizza.
    DW: .......*drives off*

REALLY?!!!

So there I was, working my ass off, alone, making orders.

SC: WORKIN' HARD OR HARDLY WORKIN' EH BABE??

He was talking to me. I shot him a piercing glare. I mean, I'm running around like a headless chicken doing the work of 3 people and you yell that I'm hardly working? AND you have the nerve to use pet names for me?!!

SC: WE-WANT-FOOD! WE-WANT FOOD! *pounding on the counter.

Really??!! How f*cking old are you, six?!!! Grow up and wait for your food like a big boy. Pounding the counter and trying to start a chant isn't going to make me work faster. Also, notice how no one is joining you yet everyone is staring at you? It's a sure sign you are making a total ass of yourself.

Me: Here's your order. Have a nice da-
    SC: WELL IT'S ABOUT F*CKING TIME!!! DAMN!!! How hard is it to make f*cking tacos?!
    Me: You have no idea *walks away*

Ok, Maybe I Was Wrong Before...

The phone rang abolut 20 times. We were super busy, so we let it ring. Finally, I got tired of the sound and picked up.

Me: *city name* Taco Bell.
    DW: Is this Pizza Hut?

For serious??? I answered saying "Taco Bell" and you ask if this is Pizza hut??? The typical reaction would be embarassment followed by an apology for so obviously dialing the wrong number.

Me: Nooo.... This is Taco Bell and Pizza Hut Express. We sell the pan pizzas and single orders of breadsticks.
    DW: Oh good! I'd like to place an order for a large pepperoni pizza. My address i-
    Me: Mam, we don't have large pizzas. Only the 6" personal pan pizza and single orders of three breadsticks.
    DW: Ok, I want 4 pepperoni pizzas. My address is 12-
    Me: Mam, we don't deliver. At all.
    DW: Do you deliver?
    Me: As I said earlier, no we don't. We are primarily Taco Bell and Taco Bell does not deliver.
    DW: .....I have to pick it up?
    Me: No, you have to come here and order, pay and wait like everyone else.
    DW: ........*click*
    Answers: $1
    Correct Answers: $2
    Answers that require thought: $5
    Dumb looks are still free.

Is there some sort of stupid radioactivity in the water that interacts with your customers or something? That's awful.
    "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
    "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
    Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Wow, mere words cannot justify the stupidity of your customers...
      'Luck, you are Awesome and Full of Win' ~ Jay 2K Winger

'Lets be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed' ~ Mark Twain

Comment

oh my gosh. i feel so sorry for you, having to deal with that much stupid!

Comment

The last conversation bothers me a lot. I get this a lot. When I tell something that the caller doesn't want to hear, they just hang up on me.
          To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

I have a problem. I facepalmed, but as I did so, I distinctly felt air. I may have ejected my face through my skull, and out the back of my head.

I can't find it. Send help.
            "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
            "What IS fun to fight through?"
            "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

They're trying to pull the Jedi Mind Trick on you & when they see that it has no effect, they get pissed off. Sucks to be them...lol.

Comment

I... Just...

My brain really hurts now. You owe me a new one.
                I have CDO. It's kinda like OCD, but the letters are where they should be!

After Tuesday, even the calendar goes W T F...

Comment

Oh crappit.

I don't know why, but my mind had blocked out that Kisa works at the combination pizza hut and taco bell for this long. Now every time I read one of your posts I going to get that damn song stuck in my head.

For those that are looking at me like I'm mad:
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ8ViYIeH04

Das Racist seem to becoming popular (why? I have no clue), and apparently a number of my friends knew one of the guys from HS.

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
                    Me: Here's your order. Have a nice da-
                    SC: WELL IT'S ABOUT F*CKING TIME!!! DAMN!!! How hard is it to make f*cking tacos?!
                    Me: You have no idea *walks away*
                    .... "On par with how hard it would be to get you to understand not being an asshole"

actually that is a lie, it is probably easy compared to that. But I guess doing it by yourself isn't fun. It is sad how easy after 2 years it is for me to be able to see who has actually worked a min wage job before, or deals with people.

Especially, if I'm eating I can easily tell. I either get. "No rush enjoy your food" or "HOW dare you be eating something when I walked in the door! that is SO RUDE"..... ahh the fun of 8hr shifts and no breaks.
                    I'm sorry reading is not a new concept it has been widely taught in our nation for at least the past 100 years. Please, learn to do it CORRECTLY before you become contagious.

Comment

Every time I think humanity can't possibly be as stupid and bastardy as we all fear...

...it goes and proves that we underestimated the stupidity and bastardy by several light-years.
                      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
                        How hard is it to wait your f*cking turn?
                        Women can do anything men can.
                        But we don't because lots of it's disgusting.
                        Maxine

Comment

Wow, and I thought I had stupid at work.

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
                            There must be a contest going on here that I don't know about,...
                            Jiggers! She's on to us! Send the crew to their next stop.
                            (The Clearance Swamp is the best recruiting ground evar)

Quoth Kisa View Post
                            Candles... soft music... condoms... lube... Explaining to the little darlings what they have to do...
                            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                              Jiggers! She's on to us! Send the crew to their next stop.
                              (The Clearance Swamp is the best recruiting ground evar)

Candles... soft music... condoms... lube... Explaining to the little darlings what they have to do...
                              dang it Dalesys! Coffee hurts coming out one's nose. ow!!

Also I can't breathe from laughing so hard.
                              Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Working...
                              X