This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm an asshole!

Had this little gem just a few minutes ago. SC couple check in. I ask for picture ID. SCW gives me her CC while SCM gives me his ID. I tell them I need the ID and CC from the same person. So SCW gives me a temp driver's license. I ask for picture ID as well to verify that it's her.

SCW: None of the other fucking hotels in the country make me do this! You're an asshole!

Lately she has just been coming in and out of the lobby sitting down for 2 minutes then leaving. I locked my doors just recently. From the voices outside, I think she's still outside.

Edit: Damnit, I wish I didn't have to edit this.

After calling me an asshole and storming out, she comes back in.

SCW: I showd you everything! What is it you WANT?
    Me: I already told you. I need picture ID.
    SCW: You're an asshole!

As I was letting a guest in the door, I saw her between my entrance doors sitting on a luggage rack. I ask her to leave. She ignores me. So I call the cops. By the time the officer shows up, she's gone. She must have left just as she saw the cop car because the officer told me someone matching that description got in her car and left.
    Last edited by Dave1982; 08-03-2011, 04:25 PM. Reason: added a line break
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Perhaps her usual caliber of hotels/motels/dumps is of the "don't ask, don't tell" variety...
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

In before Denis Leary quotes.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
        LOL! I actually have that song stuck in my head even before reading this thread.
        Fiancee: We're going to need to do laundry. I'm out of clean pants.
        Me: Sounds like a job for Gravekeeper!
        Fiancee: What?!
        Me: Nevermind.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
          I had actually considered making a reference to that song, but I thought it was too obscure.
          To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
            I had actually considered making a reference to that song, but I thought it was too obscure.
            Nothing is too obscure on CS.com.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
              You mean this song?

And if you're familiar with Dennis Leary, you know he's gonna use language, so language disclaimer and all that jazz.

As for the lady, how did she expect to pay for the room if one person has the ID and the other has the credit card. Seems to me it was not a well thought out plan, but with SCs they rarely are, aren't they?
              Last edited by fma_fanatic; 08-03-2011, 10:04 PM.
              Random conversation:
              Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
              DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Working...
              X