This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way too public urination! (gross)

So today is our BUSIEST day of the year! We've been sold out since February! It's craziness!

Today is the RSVP bike ride, which is why we are sold out. The bike riders often start arriving right after check-out. Naturally, their rooms are not cleaned yet. So, since they're on bicycles, they'll often leave their packs in the lobby while they lounge/go eat/whatever while they wait.

I walk into the office, and CW is apologizing profusely and mopping up something on and around one of the packs. The owner of the pack is standing there, laughing nervously and saying it was fine, her pack was waterproof, but that was crazy nuts.

After she left, I was filled in.

Drunk Guy (DG) had staggered into the lobby after being dropped off by a cab, wanting a room. We are SOLD OUT! Also, he had no money anyways. Drunk Guy then proceeded to piss all over himself, our lobby, and our guest's pack. He then left.

Fortunately, the guest seemed to be in good humor about it, despite the huge gross factor.

A few minutes later, same guest said that DG was still on our property, sitting by a car. I looked out and saw an old guy with a "Here for the Beer" T-shirt. I asked CW if that was the guy, and she said yes. I then went out to see what he was doing, since he was on the other side of the car.

I walked around and...

DG's shorts are down to his knees, and he was pissing on the car! He sees me, and tries to pull up his shorts, dribbling piss the whole way.

I went off on him. Keep in mind that during my whole tirade, DG kept trying to pull his way-too loose shorts, and they kept coming down, giving me a view I really did not want.

Me: "WHAT THE HELL?!?!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!? THAT IS NOT OKAY! You will leave this property NOW! Get OUT of here! That's just....WHAT POSSESSES YOU TO DO THAT?!?! Leave right NOW or I'm calling the cops! You know what, f*** it. I'm calling them. I'm going to call the police, and you're going to leave and not come back, and seriously THAT IS JUST SO INAPPROPRIATE!!! THAT IS NOT EVEN REMOTELY APPROPRIATE!! The cops are on their way, buddy, you can count on that!"

I went and called the police and told them what was up. They came by and sent him on his way.

I told CW, and she said "You know that's Head Housekeeper's car, right?"

I then had the pleasure of radioing Head Housekeeper.

Me: "HH, you have the <car> out front, right?"
    HH: "Yeah, why?"
    Me: "Just letting you know, you may want to give it a wash."
    HH: "Yeah, I know, it's pretty dirty."
    Me: "That, and I hate to tell you this, but some drunk guy just pissed all over your car."
    HH: "WHAT?!?!?"
    Me: "Yeah. I called the cops and got rid of him, but I just thought you should know."
    HK1: "Whooooaaaa!"
    HH: "Thanks. That just made my day."
    HK2: "OMG HH, I'm so sorry! That's *giggling* ...that's terrible!"
    HH: "Yeah, laugh it up. That's....that's great, that right there."

Shortly after, I looked outside, and DG was back!!! He wasn't pissing on HH's car, but was leaning on it. I didn't go out; I just called the police again. They came by and kicked him off property again. I haven't seen him since. I hope it stays that way.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

OMG. That's discusting. I feel sorry for the Head housekeeper and her car. Douchbags like that drunk guy needs to be neutered. *chop chop chop with my katana* lol

Comment

Oh hey, we had that guy at my mall! Except he'd wobbled down to a local bar after pissing all over the place and the cops brought him back in the back of a patrol car for identification But he's banned from the property now...So sad...
      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

That is just so gross, and the fact that he went back is just weird!

Comment

It's a wonder he didn't take a dump in the lobby & near that car.

Comment

Maybe the laws are different there, but couldn't the police have gotten him for public intoxication or something? I mean really...Wow...
            "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Quoth BrenDAnn View Post
              Maybe the laws are different there, but couldn't the police have gotten him for public intoxication or something? I mean really...Wow...
              And in-daze-nt urksposure.
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Given how long I was on hold with 911, the noise in the background whilst speaking to dispatch, and how much of a hurry the police seemed to be in (the second time they came back, they didn't even get out of their car...just pulled up next to DG, waited long enough for him to start staggering away, and sped off), methinks they had bigger issues to deal with that day.

I had asked them to trespass DG the first time around, so they should've been able to get him for that as well. But they seemed to be dealing with bigger things, so I wasn't going to make a fuss about it.
                Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Quoth Thatgirl71 View Post
                  That is just so gross, and the fact that he went back is just weird!
                  Not to a drunk. If he was so tanked that he pissed everywhere, he probably thought the OP's hotel was a different place.
                  Quoth Bright_Star View Post
                  It's a wonder he didn't take a dump in the lobby & near that car.
                  If he had to do that, I'm sure he would have.
                  I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                  -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Still doesn't beat what-her-name's vendor leaving pressies on the cards in the store.

Has big ick factor tho. I'd rather have my car peed on than my bag!
                    In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                    She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Working...
                    X