This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I. Am. Mean.

So my epic rudeness came out the other day. I had seniority so all the shitty stuff came to me that night. So when a guy wanted a refund on a "defective" phone card I had to be the one to tell him, "I'm sorry sir but that is a nonrefundable item." Yeah...durrr. He was trying to tell me that my CW hadn't printed out the print out, that he had just reached under the counter and pulled it out. No, genius, there's a TIME AND DATE STAMP ON THE TOP OF IT. Seriously?

Anyways, my epic rudeness comes out here:

A set of kids come in after illegally four-wheeling through the railroad's property and they track mud all over the floor. I don't know what these people look like, I don't give two shits that there's mud on the floor because I'm not cleaning it up until I usually mop the floor right before I leave, so if they want a muddy floor they can mud up the floor all they want but I'm not going to clean up ANYTHING until I usually would. (Saves me headaches and when people tell me the store is filthy I just mention that there's no point in cleaning it when the customers that come in are filthy and disrespectful.)

They have the GALL to look around at what they did (make a giant muddy mess) and say, "Well I'm glad I don't work here."

Turns out they were still in the store when my CW told me about this and I had said RATHER LOUDLY: "Well they must be walking around with shit in their undies 'cause if they can't wipe their feet then they sure as hell can't wipe their ass."

They flipped off my CW when they sped out of the parking lot after they threw all their trash into the ditch. I don't know what they were trying to achieve with that considering I don't pick up any of that shit (if they didn't notice from all the shit that's down in there...?)

The little piss ants. I hope they get caught trespassing.

BONUS:
    No less than two cars (one was a full van) were parked in our fire lane. I really really really wish I had the power to give out tickets because I told BOTH drivers they needed to move TWICE and they didn't. When the van left, they made a three point turn to turn around. I guess the back of the building just doesn't exist anymore. Once you go around to the back you get sucked into a vortex.

I've already decided that tonight there is no niceness. If someone shits on the bathroom floor I'm going to close the bathroom and not clean it up until the end of the night. Muahaahhahahah. "Yeah, sure, you can use the restroom, but good luck not getting shit on your shoes. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

(I think this is a sign I've finally lost it.)

Gaki, if I even attempted that level of rudeness, I'd be fired--then again perhaps you're done with the job soon anyway? As for the mud, I HATE that, and we get it every day at the c-store, mostly from farmers and such. Of course my manager is the type that has us mopping every five minutes if it's a muddy/wet day, so you can imagine I don't get away with letting the floors be dirty!
    "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

When you work at a place with sucky people coming in all the time doing all sorts of rude and stupid shit.. nothing shocks you anymore. You become numb. The brain to mouth filter wears away.

I think Gaki has reached that point.

The inner "I hate SCs/EWs" in me congratulates you, Gaki.

Woe to any coworker who dares to threaten your tenure.
      Fixing problems... one broken customer at a time.

Comment

Oh no I know that. I've been at the c-stoe for 9 damn years. I am at that point. Problem is, if I express it the way Gaki is so free to do (I envy you, Gaki) I'd be in trouble. Sigh. Oh well.
        "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Quoth BrenDAnn View Post
          Oh no I know that. I've been at the c-stoe for 9 damn years. I am at that point. Problem is, if I express it the way Gaki is so free to do (I envy you, Gaki) I'd be in trouble. Sigh. Oh well.
          Well it's really funny because I feel like if someone actually complained about what I said to them or the way I said it my manager wouldn't even believe them because of how nice I've been all the time. Although I did recently admit to yelling at the Indian lady on the phone (he chuckled) and I told him that every time someone doesn't have a license plate or they're acting funny I stop the pump at five dollars. When I told him they've never once come in and tried to pay or tell me the pump stopped he chuckled at that one too. I think he finds my "antics" a little silly and he's got the "they all deserve it" look in his eyes.

So maybe now it's a little bit more believable if someone were to tell him. (But then they'd have to try to convince him that they weren't being stupid assholes, which is EXTREMELY hard to do.)

Comment

Gaki, your manager rocks.

Clone him!
            Fixing problems... one broken customer at a time.

Comment

Working...
            X