This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still need to see your ID PART 2

That's right! The Same ID B*tch is Back!

If you've read my previous post, then you'll know that the same SC known as the ID b*tch has once again returned to my register. Once again I asked for her ID for the Alcohol that she was going to purchase.

Me:
    SC: ID B*tch
    AC: awesome customer

Me: Hi, may I pleaase check your ID.
    SC: *hands me her ID, but there was something off from her. I checked her ID, everything was normal until I looked at her picture. Her picture did not match her image, not even by close.*
    Me: Mam, this picture doesn't seem to match your current image. Do you have anything that can prove that she is you?
    SC: *snatches her ID back* that is me,*SC realizzes that she was about to start another scene and decided against it* but I'll just go somewhere else. Thank you.
    ( keep in mind, that the local sheriff was petrolling the store and watched me and the SC) ( in addition, he smiled at me for doing the right thing)
    Me: ok mam, you have nice day
    *SC leaves and the AC approaches me*
    AC: That SC's ID was so not hers. I took a peek at her picture on the ID and she looked nothing like the person on the ID. Good job for catching her like that.
    Me: Thank you mam

This ID B*tch just does not know when to quit

*chop chop chop with my katana*
    Last edited by Evil Cashier 411; 08-11-2011, 07:41 PM.

I'm missing something -- who's AW? Not the sheriff, because he's a he and AW is a mam...

Comment

Awesome...woman? The AC was female.

Why one earth would the SC think you wouldn't check the photo on the ID. Isn't that one of THE things to check?
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth Flying Grype View Post
        I'm missing something -- who's AW? Not the sheriff, because he's a he and AW is a mam...
        Sorry about that It's supposed to be AC not AW. I was typing this pretty fast and I made some typos. Thanks for the update!

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
          Awesome...woman? The AC was female.

Why one earth would the SC think you wouldn't check the photo on the ID. Isn't that one of THE things to check?
          You'd think so, but people change their appearance so much that you can get away with quite a lot.
          Life: Reality TV for deities. - dalesys

Comment

Quoth mhkohne

You'd think so, but people change their appearance so much that you can get away with quite a lot.
            QFT. I had my DL pic taken when I was about 16. I had hair to my shoulders that had been bleached naturally by the sun. I'm 24 now and my hair is cut quite short in my natural medium brown. Though I'm constantly dying it. And I had glasses in the pic and I now alternate between glasses and contacts.
            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

hell i once had my mil ID questioned - for not looking like the picture - just 3-4 hours after the card was made. The reason for the difference... photo = me in uniform looking very pissed off ...and when I went to use it, my hairdo was simple but nicer than what it'd been earlier.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                hell i once had my mil ID questioned - for not looking like the picture - just 3-4 hours after the card was made. The reason for the difference... photo = me in uniform looking very pissed off ...and when I went to use it, my hairdo was simple but nicer than what it'd been earlier.
                It's partly because the ID looks brand new, so it'll be checked far more often than one that looks a little used.

Comment

Working...
                X