This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Woman Who Lost Her Head...

....and about a million other things. This, and more on tonights episode of Kisa's Lovely Customers.

The Woman Who Lost Her Head

She started out on the wrong foot by pulling to the speaker and trying to order a large $10 pizza deal. Bad move. Why? This is Taco Bell. Do you see, anywhere on the giant glowing menu board, large pepperoni pizzas??? No, you don't, because they aren't there. She then further proved her stupidity by trying to order our personal sized pizzas after CW told them Pizza Hut was closed. It didn't help in the least when she asked for pizza several more times, each time being told Pizza Hut was closed. Eventually, she ordered and pulled up.

At the window, she failed to redeem herself. I greeted her and got a blank stare in return. I had to remind her, several times, what her total was. She handed me a debit card which I swiped and handed back along with her drinks.

SC: Where's Jet's Pizza?
    Me: Well, there's a Jet's about a quarter mile north of here.
    SC: Where?
    Me: It's that way *points* on the right hand side in a plaza with (store, store and store) just before (street).
    SC: Oh ok! Thanks so much! *drives forward 6 feet*
    Me: MAM!!
    SC: Huh? *stops*
    Me: Mam, you already payed for your food! (about $23 worth of food; I freaked out because she was about to drive off without it)
    SC: Oh! I know!

Really... Then why did you drive up until I shouted at you?

I look over and see her waving at me through the window, so I walk over to see what she needed.

SC: You didn't see me!
    Me: Uh....no. I didn't. I was restocking my area...
    SC: He has his back to me! *points at Claw*
    Me: Yes. Yes he does.
    SC: He should face me!
    Me: He only has one functional hand. Working at that angle is easiest for him.
    SC: It's rude!

Did you miss the "one functional hand" part? It's also rude to not make eye contact, but would you get mad at a man without eyes?
    I gave her her food and she started looking through her bag, checking her order.

SC: MAM! You never gave me my drinks!
    Me: Yes I did.
    Kid: Mom, yes she did. I have them here.
    SC: Oh? Ok. *looks through bags* MAM!
    Me: Yes?
    SC: You forgot to give me my card back.
    Me: I gave it to you.
    SC: No you didn't.
    Me: Yes I did.
    SC: I don't have it.
    Me: Well, I gave it to you.
    SC: *grumbles* *scoffs* *looks down* OH! Here it is! It was in my lap!
    Me:

Take It Off Part 1

SC: I want a Combo #7 with a soft taco.
    CW: What to drink?
    SC: Baja Blast.
    CW: I'm sorry but we're out of Baja Blast.
    SC: Whaaaaattt???? Whyyyyy????
    CW: Because we're out?
    SC: Take it off! I don't want it!
    CW: Ok. *starts to delete it*
    SC: I SAID TAKE IT OFF!
    CW: I know.
    SC: HELLOOOOOOOOOOO?????!!!!!1111!!!
    CW: I'm taking it off! There!
    SC: Oh... I want ___, ___, ___, ___, ___, ___, ___, and ___. That's it.

Claw, as I mentioned above, has only one functional hand so it takes him a tad longer than usual.

SC: Helloo? Hellooooooooo???? HE-LOOOOOOOOOOOO???!!!!111!!!!
    CW: I'm here.
    SC: Well, you're missing items!
    CW: I'm working on it. Sorry I can't magically make the items pop up. I have to punch it in.
    SC: Oh.....

AAAAHHHHHGGGG!!!

This group of teens come through with 2 orders. They are all being loud and rude. Each order had a regular sized mango frutista, one without the strawberry topping and one with. Claw didn't mark them on the screen so I decided to hand out the one with topping first and the one without second. If I got it right, cool. If I got it wrong, they can switch them. No big deal. I handed out the first drink which was passed back to his buddy in the backseat. He flips out and screams, "STRAWBERRRIIIEESSSSSSS!!!! AAAHHHHHGGGGG!!!! YOU STUPID BITCH, I SAID NO STRAWBERRIESSSSS!!!!111!!!!"! Right then, I handed out the other frutista with no topping, told him I wasn't going to help them, and walked away. Claw took care of them after that, but he wasn't happy.

Take It Off Part 2

SC: I want a #5 with no tomato on anything.
    CW: Ok. The drink is...?
    SC: Baja Blast.
    CW: We're out of Baja Blast for the night.
    SC: WHAT? Fine. Take it off.
    CW: Ok.
    SC: I SAID TAKE IT OFF!
    CW: I am.
    SC: TAKE! IT! OFF!!!
    CW: I KNOW!!!
    SC: Oh ok. Ahaha sorryyyyyyy!
    CW: .....
    SC: I want a gordita crunchwrap.
    CW: A gordita crunch?
    SC: No. A gordita crunchwrap.
    CW: A crunchwrap supreme?
    SC: No! A gordita crunchwrap!
    CW: Fine. *rings up a gordita crunch*
    SC: Excuse me! I didn't order that! Take it off!
    CW: Ok. What did you want?
    SC: A GOR-DI-TA!! CRUNCH-WRAP!!
    CW: We have the gordita crunch or the crunchwrap supreme. They are 2 different items.
    SC: Oh nevermind! *leaves*

Grr....

Jerk and his friends order food while laughing and being asshats. They pull up, pay, I give them their food.

SC: Hey. I need sauce.
    Me: What kind?
    SC: YOURS!
    Me: *starts to close the window*
    SC: MILD! MILD! MILD!
    Me: *gives them mild* Bye.
    SC: And hot.
    Me: *gives them hot* Bye.
    SC: And fire. Huhuhuh!
    Me: *gives them fire* That's it. Bye.
    SC: Thanks babe!
    Me:

*end*
    Answers: $1
    Correct Answers: $2
    Answers that require thought: $5
    Dumb looks are still free.

Quoth Kisa View Post

Grr....

Jerk and his friends order food while laughing and being asshats. They pull up, pay, I give them their food.

SC: Hey. I need sauce.
    Me: What kind?
    SC: YOURS!
    Me: *starts to close the window*
    SC: MILD! MILD! MILD!
    Me: *gives them mild* Bye.
    SC: And hot.
    Me: *gives them hot* Bye.
    SC: And fire. Huhuhuh!
    Me: *gives them fire* That's it. Bye.
    SC: Thanks babe!
    Me:

*end*
    While those guys were douchebags, that reminds me of an old joke.

Three men are sitting on a flight and a well-endowed stewardess comes over to serve them. All three men order coffee. She proceeds to bring back their coffee. The men all ask if she has any sugar. She nods, sticks her hand down her blouse and brings out a bunch of sugar packets. She then asks if they would like any milk also. All three men shake their heads.

The variation is a male offering "cream" instead of milk.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

The Cheesy Gordita Crunches are back at my Taco Bell! I <3 them! I'm having Taco Bell for all 4 of my meals. (No, I'm not, but a girl can dream, right? )

I try to be nice to my Taco Bell people. There are 2 that are equidistant from me. So I'm a happy camper.

Comment

Quoth idrinkarum View Post
        I try to be nice to my Taco Bell people.
        Naturally, it only makes sense to be nice to the people who are making your food. Too bad these fools don't understand that. Of course, Kisa and her CWs would never tamper with the food (nor does CS condone that), but the SCs don't know that.

Plus, people who have BTDT know there is more than enough jackassery in the world, we don't need to add to it.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Kisa, sometimes I think you should quit, but if you did, a large part of my entertainment would be gone.
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth idrinkarum View Post
            The Cheesy Gordita Crunches are back at my Taco Bell! I <3 them! I'm having Taco Bell for all 4 of my meals. (No, I'm not, but a girl can dream, right? )

I try to be nice to my Taco Bell people. There are 2 that are equidistant from me. So I'm a happy camper.
            I love the cheesy gordita crunch, too! They're super yummy. I always feel bad for the people who work at the Taco Bell near my house, because once a month or so my husband and I will have what we call "Feast Night." We order a ton of stuff from Taco Bell, eat as much as we can that night, and then have leftovers for later on. It's always special orders, too, but mostly just extra sauce or whatever, nothing too complicated. We're always extra nice and never in a hurry about it, so hopefully that offsets a little bit of the irritation.

I always try to be extra nice to people who work in food service. I've done it and I know how much it sucks. Plus, you should never piss off the people who handle your food. Not everyone has the high moral standards of the people here.
            "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth thatcrazyredhead View Post
              I love the cheesy gordita crunch, too! They're super yummy.
              Aye...but I always wondered who thought that naming a food item "gordita" was a good idea (or a car KIA/Killed In Action, etc) ~_~ Sure, it's a cute name and all, but it literally translates as "little fat girl" (gordo=fat, -ita="diminutive female" suffix) x_X
              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Perhaps Taco Bell assumes that the majority of their customers aren't going to know? XD

(Reminds me of Mukai from The King of Fighters; sounds like an appropriate name for an evil boss character stateside, but I guess in Japan it's like having a villain named Richard, just an ordinary name)
                "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

The 'take-it-offs' need to learn a bit more patience!
                  "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                  "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                    Aye...but I always wondered who thought that naming a food item "gordita" was a good idea...
                    It's actually the traditional name for it and not some marketing thing.

^-.-^
                    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                      It's actually the traditional name for it and not some marketing thing.

^-.-^
                      Ah. I was unaware of that. I figured something that...odd had to have been made up

The More You Know...*rainbow star flies by*
                      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                        Aye...but I always wondered who thought that naming a food item "gordita" was a good idea (or a car KIA/Killed In Action, etc) ~_~ Sure, it's a cute name and all, but it literally translates as "little fat girl" (gordo=fat, -ita="diminutive female" suffix) x_X
                        Or naming a minivan "Sienna". Sienna is an earth pigment consisting of hydrated iron oxide, a.k.a. rust. Who'd buy a car called a "rust"?
                        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

And, of course, there's the Chevy Nova.

Very literally, "no va" means "no go". Really really. Note that, contrary to urban legend, this did not seem to hurt its sales in Spanish-speaking markets.

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                            Eat enough of them and you can become...well.....
                            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

happy.

There. Beat everyone else to the answer.
                              Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
                              X