This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Most (In)sincere Thanks...

I'd like to give my most insincere thanks to the customer who dropped their coffee on my floor, and the rug by the front door, this morning. Thank you SO much for being stubborn and refusing a bag. Thank you for then reaching the door, a mere three feet if that from the counter, and dropping the cup of coffee ALL OVER MY FLOOR. Oh, and I especially want to thank you for not even bothering to try and clean it up. In fact, thank you for not even looking my way as you picked up your cup, tossed it in the trash, and left. Oh no, no, really, it wasn't a problem cleaning it up. Thanks again...Asshole.
    "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Meh, idiots. I hate people like that. We should take to the streets and twat them with sticks.

Comment

Bag? You bag coffee?
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
        Bag? You bag coffee?
        We're supposed to do it where I work too if the customer orders a value coffee. Makes no sense but its in the operations manual. We kind of ignore this procedure at my job.

Comment

No, I meant a bag for his armful of other shit that he was juggling, so that he'd be better able to carry his coffee, instead of, you know, DROPPING IT.
          "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

What?!? The SC didn't demand a free replacement cup of coffee? Amazing.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
            X