Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To the idiot at the head of the queue...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the idiot at the head of the queue...

To all the customer who thought by throwing his weight around would get him what what he wanted,
    • Shouting and screaming that this treatment is "typical <insert company here>" and "it's not on" will not get you brownie points - it will just annoy me.
    • Asking how long it'll take to test your product 20secs after my staff have started looking at it and then professing the reason you're asking is "because you don't have all day" will just make us go slower.
    • Screaming at an 18 year old, female, part timer will get me involved and not in the way you hope.
    • Having your mother throw a temper tantrum and then verbally abusing me when I ask her to calm down will make me want to punch you.

And yet you would have been "just another sucky customer" until you tell me you work for the same company 15 miles down the road. That particular gem wins the following prizes,
    • Being asked to leave and to take your non-malfunctioning printer with you,
    • Being asked not to return to this particular branch,
    • Oh and me phoning your general manager, on his mobile, on his day off to complain about you. Who would have guessed your general manager used to be my line manager? Well you might have suspected, seeing as he was transferred to your store DIRECTLY from ours!
    • One very angry General manager waiting for you the next day you come in.

So congratulations f*ckwit! Come on down and claim your prizes!
    Not y3k compatible

Ooohhh, I'd love to be a fly on the wall when he comes into work next time!

Comment

I have to admit I felt a little guilty dropping him in it, if it'd just been me he was dealing with I would have let it slide.

From what I hear he go a major reaming. Still he's moving to a new store soon so it'll probably get forgotten.
      Not y3k compatible

Comment

Quoth Amadan View Post
        I have to admit I felt a little guilty dropping him in it,
        Why? He deserved it. Most SCs are ignorant of what goes on behind the scenes, but those who actually work in the business and still insist on being SCs deserve what they get.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

He doesn't deserve an assreaming, he deserves to have his ass shown the door.

Comment

I wouldn't have felt guilty about complaining to the SC's GM at all about SC's behavior. The SC was acting like a complete jackass and deserved a boot in the ass (figuratively and wished it was literally too).
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

*Round of applause from the pony parade. Wipes tear from eye*

That was totally gnarly.
              Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Working...
              X