This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• an SC is back!

It's been awhile since I posted about "Mr. Messy", so just for a refresher - he was was a regular library visitor who always left a huge mess for staff to clean up, had very poor hygiene, and definitely had mental issues going on. A security guard who was temping with us at the time had to speak to "Mr. Messy" about his hygiene, and received a response along the lines of "I'm never coming here again!".

So we haven't seen him for several months, but as of this past weekend, "Mr. Messy" is back to hanging out all day in the library. So far he hasn't been leaving a mess like he used to, and I've not noticed him exhibiting any of the "weird" behaviors, so I'm hoping it won't get as sucky as it did before.

(and just for the record, the main reason I refer to him as an SC is that I'm usually the one who gets scheduled to do "clean-up" at the end of the day, and "Mr. Messy" made that task MUCH more difficult)

Quoth KellyHabersham View Post
    A security guard who was temping with us at the time had to speak to "Mr. Messy" about his hygiene, and received a response along the lines of "I'm never coming here again!".
    IDIOT!! You didn't get that in writing.
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
    X