X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funniest/dumbest question of the day

My favorite comes from Tuesday night
    "I know you don't have this channel and it won't even start broadcasting until next year, but what channel number will that be on?"

Paradox circuits.....melting....

Channel 666, of course
    Alternatively,
    Channel 42
    Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
    http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

I get this literally every cashier shift I work:

"Are You Open?"

that, or this gem...

"It didn't scan, does that mean its free?"
      If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

Well yes, of course. 42 is ALWAYS the answer.
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
          Well yes, of course. 42 is ALWAYS the answer.
          Quoted for Awesomeness.
          If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

Quoth pzychobitch View Post
            I get this literally every cashier shift I work: "Are You Open?"
            These are the same people who walk up to a register with the light off and expect to be served.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
              These are the same people who walk up to a register with the light off and expect to be served.
              I politely tell those people I am closed, and if they continue to come and plop their shit on the belt, I walk off.

Comment

whats the difference between this 320 gb hard drive and 160 gb hard drive

Comment

From my past:

"Can I get a Works, but with only pepperoni on it?"

"This game should be fine for little Casey to play, right?"

Quoth pzychobitch View Post
                  Quoted for Awesomeness.
                  I live to serve
                  Quoth newagespidey View Post
                  whats the difference between this 320 gb hard drive and 160 gb hard drive
                  About five or ten bucks, these days >_>
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                  Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                  "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Oooh. How about this one?: They walk up to you, while you're standing behind a counter, helping a customer, and wearing both the store uniform and a nametag and ask "Do you work here?".

I still can't believe I used to get that once or twice a week ¬_¬
                    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                    X