This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sir, What Breed of Dumbass Are You??

Today I got "lucky" so to speak as I only had 4 SC's and half of them were after closing. They were doozies though.

Scammie Scammer

A group of giggly teen girls came through. My least favorite because, well, they are irritating as HELL!!! Seriously, each giggle makes me that much more likely to choke something. It's like nails on a chalkboard. I mean, what is so flippin funny? "$8.95". HILARIOUS! "Would you like a drink today"? A REAL GUT BUSTER THERE! "Here;s your change". OH HAHAHA! COMIC GENIUS! Then, without fail, they refuse to acknowlage me (unless they want to attempt a sentance around fits of laughter) and basically cackle like a pack of rabid hyenas for 5 minutes. With this car, I begged coworker S to take care of them ecause I was already so close to losing it. Instead, I bagged and counted the items. Everything was present and accounted for so I handed the bag to CWS to hand out

CWS: Kisa, they said their gordita crunch is missing.
    Me: No, it's there. It's on top of the quesadilla in between the soft taco and the potatoes in a red wrapper marked "special".
    CWS: She said it's not there.
    Me: It's there. I know because I bagged it myself and I hand wrote the label on it after watching Aya wrap it.

CWS tells Stupid Teen it's in there and explains what it looks like, etc. She proceeds to start screaming bloody murder at CWS calling her every name in the book. CWS don't take that shit. So she slammed the window in her bitchy face and ignored her. However, she refused to leave. She sat there for 5 minutes, glaring at CWS. We figured a $2 item is better that a bunch of pissed off customers and a 20 minute wait after calling the cops so we gave it to her.

Thank's SO Much Dickface

A group of teen guys come through and order $20 worth of food while being irritating and screaming in our ears. Eventually, CWS told them "stop yelling or I won't serve you". They stopped and finished ordering. They pulled up, past the window, and kept going. Great. I was just given $20 in deletions because a group of stupid asshole punks thought it would be great fun to mess with the fast food people. Haha! Hilarious! You're an asshole. That's for getting me in trouble.

What Breed of Dumbass Are You?

Sun-Thurs we close at 3am. Fri and Sat we close at 4am. Today is Thursday, so we closed at 3am. At 3am sharp, all the computers shut off and we locked the window and started to do the final steps of closing. We all were about to turn off and take off our headsets when a guy came through. He started screaming at us asking if we were open and whatnot. At this point, I took all the headsets and put them in back to charge then went up and got my drawer to count. Kay wanted to tell me something, so I put my drawer on the counter, just out of view of the window. Then, I went into the office and started counting my drawer when the phone rang.

Me: City Taco Bell.
    SC: Are you open?
    Me: No we are not.
    SC: When do you close?
    Me: 3am.
    SC: Is this Taco Bell on Street just before Road?
    Me: Yes it is.
    SC: See, I was just there and I got there at exactly 3am and I sat at the speaker for 3 minutes and everyone was ignoring me!
    Me: Yes sir, after we close we all take off out headsets because we are not allowed to answe the speaker after closing time. We had no way of knowing you were there.
    SC: Then, I went to the window and I was yelling and honking and I was being ignored again and I saw people hiding behind the burrito wraps!
    Me: I was standing behind the sauce stand cleaning the counters and I never heard or saw anyone at the window. Either way, after close we cannot open the window for safety reasons.
    SC: I looked at the hours sticker and it said you close at 4am on Friday and today is Friday.
    Me: .....Sir? It's been Friday for a whole 3 hours. We are stull on "Thursday's" hours. Friday hours start at 10am on Friday and end at 4am on Saturday.
    SC: Well, I'm just very unhappy!
    Me: I understand but there is nothing I can do about it.
    SC: *click*

Lose Your Job So I Can Get Water

A teen comes to the window while Lori is over there cleaning up and honks and shouts at her. She shakes her head and points to the "hours" sign on the window. He continues to honk and yell and flail his arms trying to get her to come to the window. She shakes her head no. He gets out of his car and starts pounding on the window and trying to slide it open (it's locked btw). Lori walks over and shouts that we're closed.

SC: I don't wanna buy anything! I want water!
    Lori: I'm sorry, but I can't open the window! We;re closed!
    SC: I just want a water!
    Lori: I can't open the window!
    SC: Can't I just have a water?!
    Lori: No! We're closed! I am not allowed to open this window!
    SC: I just want one water!
    Lori: If I open this window, I can lose my job!
    SC: Can I have one water?
    Lori: *snap* NO! NO NO! NO! I CANNOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES< FOR ANY REASON, OPEN THIS WINDOW!! I WILL LOSE MY JOB IF I DO!! UNLESS YOU THINK I CAN MAKE THE WATER CUP PHASE THROUGH THE GLASS, I CAN'T GIVE YOU WATER!!!
    Me: .....woh
    Answers: $1
    Correct Answers: $2
    Answers that require thought: $5
    Dumb looks are still free.

Quoth Kisa View Post
    SC: I looked at the hours sticker and it said you close at 4am on Friday and today is Friday.
    Me: .....Sir? It's been Friday for a whole 3 hours. We are stull on "Thursday's" hours. Friday hours start at 10am on Friday and end at 4am on Saturday.
    SC: Well, I'm just very unhappy!
    Me: I understand but there is nothing I can do about it.
    SC: *click*
    I get people usign this same kind of logic. They would come and get a room on 2am Thursday morning and expect to have the room all the way until Friday morning. No, it doesn't work that way. If you come in Thursday 2am, you get the room until Thursday 11am.
    1. When you check in, it's still considered Wednesday
    2. What do I do if I'm sold out for Thursday? By keeping you until Friday, I have to kick one of those reservatiosn out.
    Last edited by Dave1982; 08-26-2011, 02:21 PM. Reason: Excessive quoting
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Well, obviously, he was a mutt dumbass. Purebred dumbasses are a little harder to come by in the states- generally it's frowned upon to do enough inbreeding for the sheer cluelessness necessary. Which is why there's Nunavut. ... Wait, you weren't aware the Nunavut is actually the Canadian government's Dumbass breeding program?

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
        Great. I was just given $20 in deletions because a group of stupid asshole punks thought it would be great fun to mess with the fast food people. Haha! Hilarious! You're an asshole. That's for getting me in trouble.
        I would have strained my brain a bit trying to figure out why YOU would get in trouble for these assholes screwing with you...but then I remembered where I was >_>
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Yeah, I was gonna say, it's hard to get mad at those teens who drove off because you get in trouble for deletions. I would never expect that the cashier gets in trouble for me changing my mind mid-order (1 nachos supreme -- no, wait, better make it a bellgrande ) and I doubt they did either. That's a stupid policy. Doesn't change the fact that they sucked for annoying you and wasting your time like that, of course.

Comment

I would've plum lost it with those cackling bitches. I've said it plenty of times and I'll say it again, reading is fundamental. Oh wait...SC's don't read the signs. Your co-worker (Lori) really handled that water SC well. Why the fuck would he want a free water from Taco Bell when he could've gotten a free on from his tap at home? Cheap idiot.
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Isn't there usually a water hose on the outside to clean up the lot and drive through. That would have been fun to see: the guy sticking his head and open mouth out the window while a worker stood there with their hand on the nozzle, faucet water shooting out into the guy's car window...

Comment

Quoth emax4 View Post
                Isn't there usually a water hose on the outside to clean up the lot and drive through. That would have been fun to see: the guy sticking his head and open mouth out the window while a worker stood there with their hand on the nozzle, faucet water shooting out into the guy's car window...
                I would have been tempted to turn the hose on the giggling and scamming teen girls.
                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
                X