Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Forsee A Bumper Crop Of Babies Memorial Day Weekend.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Forsee A Bumper Crop Of Babies Memorial Day Weekend.

Oh for crying out loud. Had two people call out today, several other people didn't answer their phones, and Retail Corralary (sp) #485 prove itself correct again. (The nicer the weather, the less people will visit your store according to outside temperature in degrees; but the worse the weather, the more people will visit your store, increasing in terms of wind speed or snow levels). At noon, when the storm was at its peak here, we had lines at least 5 people deep, whining about the storm outside. Even when there's a goddamn HURRICANE overhead, people came in packs to buy beer and junk food and packs of cigarettes.

As per the title of my thread, several blocks of my city lost power. Several of my customers were buying lube and arousal gel. Only a couple bought condoms. One woman sounded a bit too gleeful when I wished her to have a good day.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Sounds like my job this weekend minus the beer since we don't sell alcohol. The things people consider to be emergency necessities...

Comment

Quoth ralerin View Post
      As per the title of my thread, several blocks of my city lost power. Several of my customers were buying lube and arousal gel. Only a couple bought condoms. One woman sounded a bit too gleeful when I wished her to have a good day.
      what no one wants to "feel the earth move under their feet" while the storm is raging????? a little extra motion never hurt anyone

Carole Kings I Feel the Earth Move wiki

the actual song
      Last edited by Racket_Man; 08-29-2011, 05:04 AM.
      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Working...
      X