This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cable Customers: Crazy-Looking Children & More

I live in NC & we have weird accents, but this Alabama customer's accent was confusing!

Alabama customer: I live at 555 Carnel Lane.
    Me: Um, Cardinal?
    Alabama: No! It’s CARNEL, like the BIRD!

C: Look, Trey was helping me with this issue. Do you know Trey??
    Me: No sir. Do you have his extension?
    C: NO! Did you give me yours??
    Me: No, but I don’t know how you expect me to know who that is.
    C: Well, I just thought I’d ask! JEEZ!

C: I need to get my service turned back on becuz my kids are sitting there, looking crazy.

C: My internet isn’t working…you know what…let me go & take my “thing” & stick it in my “thing” to see if it will work…
    The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Quoth Phone Jockey View Post
    C: My internet isn’t working…you know what…let me go & take my “thing” & stick it in my “thing” to see if it will work…
    I'm pretty sure that's illegal in most of the country.
    There had to be DUMB in the water today. - Summerfly413

Comment

C: I need to get my service turned back on becuz my kids are sitting there, looking crazy.
      i'm guessing they come by it honestly?
      look! it's ghengis khan!
      Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
        i'm guessing they come by it honestly?
        I had to drive mine there.
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

C: Look, Trey was helping me with this issue. Do you know Trey??
          Me: No sir. Do you have his extension?
          C: NO! Did you give me yours??
          Me: No, but I don’t know how you expect me to know who that is.
          C: Well, I just thought I’d ask! JEEZ!
          High End Home Store has three call centers in different parts of the US...and even in our call center we have multiple people with the same first name and/or I don't know everybody because it's a big group and we are kind of spread out. I HATE when people call in and say they were just talking with so and so and can I talk to them again, but they have no extension number, nothing but a first name, etc. Now, sometimes their call drops in the middle of a call so they don't have time to get all the info, but they don't have to get snippy about it. JEEZ indeed!
          "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

I live in NC & we have weird accents, but this Alabama customer's accent was confusing!
            We ain't got no weird accents here, Ya'll. Apparently that moron can't figure out plain ol' Anglish.
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth AtDIelement View Post
              I'm pretty sure that's illegal in most of the country.
              Well, not in certain parts of West Virginia, or other parts of the rural south.

A man gets pretty lonely, after all, and after a few beers... well... things happen, and what goes on in a man's house is his own business, after all.

PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                I had to drive mine there.
                As my grandfather would say, "That's not a drive; it's merely a short putt."

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

************************************************** ******************

Perhaps the kids can learn to entertain themselves another way...like say...read a book!

I don't even wanna know what thing that SC's gonna stick their thing in to make the internet work.
                  I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                  Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                  Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

As my grandfather would say, "That's not a drive; it's merely a short punt."
                    had to do it...just had to.
                    look! it's ghengis khan!
                    Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Wow, whether it's male or female, that customer must be quite flexible.
                      Fiancee: We're going to need to do laundry. I'm out of clean pants.
                      Me: Sounds like a job for Gravekeeper!
                      Fiancee: What?!
                      Me: Nevermind.

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
                        Perhaps the kids can learn to entertain themselves another way...like say...read a book!
                        Or stick their things into ... things.

An old saying: (Put down drink before highlighting.)
                        We were so poor that if I didn't wake up with a hard-on, I didn't have anything to play with all day.
                        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
                        X