This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well this will do

Apparently a guest decided that the sink counter in our lady's locker room was a perfect place to use as a changing table, didn't put anything down, and I guess the kid decided that he wasn't quite done going. I found this out because shortly after a woman with an adorably little son came out of there and got some towels for the pool (and she, of course, mentioned nothing about it) I took a bathroom break and walked to find the counter covered in a rather suspicious looking liquid. To make things better I called housekeeping and it would have taken them about 30 minutes to get someone there so I had to clean it up as best as I could (we only have soap and Windex to clean things with, I'd rather have some sort of bathroom cleaner for things like piddle).

*sigh*

At least there wasn't any poop.

That's the kind of thing that would make me want to hose down the whole counter. I'm talking fire hose, here...
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I once had the unfortunate timing to go into a restroom 30 minutes after my lunch break and then seeing all amounts of poop spread all over the walls and the mirrors. The toilet was the only thing this moron seemed to have missed. Thanks to that, I was forced to run outside and throw up everything I had eaten for lunch.

Human civilization has DEVOLVED, and the proof is right in every retail or fast-food place.

Comment

Sadly, there are a few too many people who think ANY flat surface can be used to change their precious snowflakes' soiled diapers. Sinks, counter tops, tables that people eat or prepare food on, furniture, benches. For some people, the whole wide world is their toilet...not everyone, but some. Odds are this woman will be the kind who instructs her child to pee on the carpets of any business that will not let him use the employee restroom "just this once because he's a child."

Gah, I'd be tempted to burn the counter down. Some people are just pigs - who cares if they make an unholy mess because someone will clean it up for them. Sorry you had to deal with that mess. I hope her kid's diaper leaks all over her shirt, and I hope when it does, it's more than urine.

Comment

Windex will work as a bathroom cleaner. Ammonia is an effective cleanser.
          Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
          X