This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really can't be blamed for that

Been back in the office doing the evening classes for two days now. No issues until today.

The ladies dance class resumed tonight. I have posted my feelings about them before. I let all of them in and had no issues, until this lady came along. She pressed the buzzer and I let her in. She paraded in front of my desk, placed her hands on her hips and sighed dramatically.

L: So! Is the class ACTUALLY running tonight?
    Me: Yes, all classes have started back this week.
    L: *sarcastically* Oh! Well, that is good to know! It really has been ridiculous! And are we in our usual place?
    Me: Yes you are. Go on through.

She completely ignored me.

L: It has been SEVEN weeks since my last dance class.
    Me: OK.
    L: Because YOU closed the school!

Oh really?

Me: I'm pretty sure I'm not responsible for that. I think every school in the country, and a lot of schools in other countries closed for the summer. I didn't really have a say in that matter.
    L: What a rude thing to say!

She walked off to her class.
    Last edited by customersruinmylife; 09-10-2011, 09:12 PM.

Christ on a bike. No, scratch that. Christ on a giant red pushbike with a bell attached.

That comment about the school being closed is akin to the stupid woman who stood up in Parliament and asked why the rioters weren't at school...in August...during the night.

How on EARTH do you maintain your sanity with these people?
    Last edited by Miss_Stress; 09-08-2011, 08:57 PM. Reason: clarity

Comment

Well, I'm not surprised she thinks she's the authority on rude. Then again, she's got it all backwards...
      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Quoth Miss_Stress View Post
        How on EARTH do you maintain your sanity with these people?
        At least alchol isn't added to the mix in this particular job...

Children do get let out of prison school occasionally, but maybe she hasn't twigged this. Apparently it's something to do with letting them function in society and giving the teachers a break, or at least that's what I originally thought.

However! Having read this dreadful story, all is clear. I'm now voting on the explanation of a huge plot - orchastrated by the Secret Overlord of All Schools (otherwise known by the horrifying nickname of Customersruinmylife) - to destroy Exercise Woman's whole life by STOPPING HER CLASSES! Dah dah dahhhhh!

Got your white cat handy?
        I speak English, L33t, Sarcasm and basic Idiot.

Comment

Quoth houdini View Post
          Got your white cat handy?
          Sorry, I believe Siamese are currently in vogue as the evil pet du jour.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth houdini View Post
            At least alcohol isn't added to the mix in this particular job...
            I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

Comment

Don't forget a mini clone of yourself. All the awesome evil villains have them.

Don't forget, despite the fact that we are considered lesser beings (by some) we are supposed to have control over everything. Weather, prices, taxes, what buildings are put next door, etc.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post

^-.-^
                My black cat (often referred to as Basement Cat, LOL) will be incredibly upset to hear this - though actually, she is part Siamese........

Madness takes it's toll....
                Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Another victim of Customer Reality.

Imagine her face back at the beginning of summer. She probably showed up at the school, spent half the night banging on the door, and was shocked & outraged that no one would let her in for her all-important dance class.
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                    "We are Siamese if you please.
                    We are Siamese if you don't please."
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Its simple, when year round school is implemented you can just tell all the kids its her fault.

Comment

With regards to the title of this thread... I think you are confused as to how Customer Service works; of course you can be blamed!
                        This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
                        I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                          "We are Siamese if you please.
                          We are Siamese if you don't please."
                          Si and Am from Lady and the Tramp.
                          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                            Si and Am from Lady and the Tramp.
                            THANK YOU!

It was bugging me that I couldn't remember where that was from
                            Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                            X