This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you the evil twin?

The other day I took an ad from a woman for an apt. rental. No problem, seemed nice enough. Very typical transaction, absolutely nothing unsual about it.

8 minutes later she apparently called back, talked to a co-worker, canceled the ad. Co-worker put a note on comments box saying Ms. X canceled her ad.

Today woman calls back, I'm not sure why- a CW looked up her ad and told her it was canceled….she claims she never called, says she doesn’t know what “those other girls” were doing, says we’re “all nuts”. Says to CW, “can you understand English? Do you understand what I’m telling you? I want the ad to run…” Placed it AGAIN, paid AGAIN. Fool.

Yeah, lady, we understand English, but truth is, in any language you’re full of sh*t.

Now, you KNOW she’s going to call back and ask why there are 2 charges on her credit card account, scream about a refund, etc.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

The thread title is a trick question.

They're both evil.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
    X