Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My co-worker was back at work today and is doing fine. She thanked me for taking over for her yesterday. She thinks she was in shock briefly right after it happened because she did not even think about stepping away until I walked up there and let her know I was taking over.

I do work front register three days a week but I was actually in cosmetics yesterday. It is still kind of scary to think that someone would think that is an acceptable way to behave in public. What's stinks even more is that my co-worker was only up there to cover someone's lunch when this happened to her. When she came up there today to cover my lunch I reminded her to page someone immediately for help if anything else happens.

I am sitting outside on my lunch today and the police show up again. Same officers as yesterday too. One of the officers actually saw that my co-worker from yesterday was up front and came back outside to let me know she was not part of the drama today. I do not know the specifics this time. I heard someone went off an employee in pharmacy.

Comment

Working...
    X