Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont get it. If you have a coupon for, say, $10 off, then if you had to pay $50, you pay $40. whats tax got to do with that?

Comment

Quoth Yarnil View Post
      I dont get it. If you have a coupon for, say, $10 off, then if you had to pay $50, you pay $40. whats tax got to do with that?
      The tax thing is that you still have to pay taxes on the full $50 price, not the $40 you actually have to pay.

Comment

Quoth Yarnil View Post
        Depending on where you are and what kind of coupon it is, tax may or may not be applied and collected for the $10 that gets removed.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

this is all confusing..but what i hattteee is when i ring a customer up for a item and they yell 'THE SIGN SAID ITS 14.99 NOT $16 I DONT WANT IT!!' you would think a adult in their late thirties would know that taxes are applied on things by now.

Comment

Quoth x_ugh_x View Post
            you would think a adult in their late thirties would know that taxes are applied on things by now.
            I'll let you in on a big secret. SCs never become adults. They are like spoiled brats that never grew up.

Think of them as real sucky versions of Peter Pan and the lost boys.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
            X