This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I be gettin reeeaalllll sick of this....*Plus: Supreme Bitch Returns*

Since my last post (I've had family and personal issues preventing my from posting), I've had the usual perverts, weirdos, EW's, SC's, harpys and the like. However, the number of scammers have noticably increaced since the Joe dipshit incident and the managers have stopped catering to their every whim. Some say "tough shit" while others cave halfway which is better than before. Here's a few that stood out.

Le Sigh...

SC: I need an order replaced an' I wuz promised free itemz!
    Me: Who'd you talk to?
    SC: I dun r'member!
    Me: Do you have your reciept?
    SC: The paper thang? Naw. I tossed that days ago!
    Me: What was the order?
    SC: It wuz ah Deal #3 wit' a frootista an'a side uh cheese! And fer free I be gettin' 5 uh dem chicken sam-wich thangs!
    M: No. Nooooo free shit. Replace the messed up part and NOTHING else.
    Me: I can replace the Deal #3 and the side of cheese, but that's it. Because you dont have a manager's name or a reciept, that's all I can do.

She took it without much of a fuss and paid for the rest of her order.

Le Siiiiiigghhhh

Me: What did you order?
    SC: It was 6 soft taco bellgrandes! It was allll messed up!
    Me: Oh, yes. I remember you. Did you find that reciept yet?
    SC: .........*speeds off*
    Me: Yeah. Didn't think so.

Blast from the Past

When I first started working at Toxic Hell, I had a customer who screamed at me, threatened me, and cursed at me because I asked a manager if I was allowed to give out larger water cups. She's a regular, known for her particular way of getting what she wants. If she want's something free, she will inform you she "isn't paying for that" and will insist that someone "did it for me before". If you deny her, she hurls into supreme bitch mode and rambles on and on about how you will do what she wants and if not she will get you fired all the while spewing curses and insults. The best part? She always comes in with her 10 or so yeasr old daughter. So a week or so ago...

SC: I want a taco salad on chips instead of the salad shell.
    Me: Let me go check to see how I should do that.
    SC: *cue death glare*
    Me: *OMFG! IT'S BITCH SUPREME!* Hey S, this lady wants chips instead of the salad shell. How should I do that?
    S: Make a note for no shell and charge her for the chips.
    Me: Ok. *walks back and rings it up as I was told*
    SB: WHAT is that charge for?!!
    Me: The chips.
    SB: I wasn't charged last time!!!
    Me: I was told to do it this way, so this is how I have to do it.
    SB: Go ask him again!!!
    Me: I asked him and this is what he told me to do. His answer won't change.
    SB: *leans in close* Well then go tell him I ain't paying for those damn chips. You will give me my chips free.
    Me: Oookayyy then. Hey S, she said she won't pay for them and we will give them to her free.
    S: Um...no we're not. If she wants her chips, she can pay for her chips like everyone else.
    Me: That's what I thought. *walks back* He said you still have to pay for them.
    SB: THIS IS FUCKING REDICULOUS! I GOT THEM FREE BEFORE, WHY SHOULD I PAY NOW!!!??!!!!! YOU WILL GET ME THE HIGHEST AUTHORITY IN THE STORE AND YOU WILL GET ME WHAT I WANT OR ELSE I WILL MAKE DAMN SURE EVERY ONE OF YOU IS FIRED!!!!!
    Me: Whatever....*walks away and explains the situation to BossMan*
    BM: Yeah, I know who she is.... Just give it to her and get her out of here.
    Me: *rolls eyes and walks back; rings up her freeeee chips and looks at her coldly* Ok.
    SB: Ok WHAT???!!!
    Me: Ok. What else???
    SB: Am I getting my free chips???
    Me: My boss okayed it just this once. What else???
    SB: *finishes ordering, gets her food and comes back up with her salad* WHAT IS THIS?!!!
    Cook: Your salad on chips.
    SB: IT HAS RICE ON IT!!!!
    Cook: Yes...salads have rice.
    SB: NO THEY DON'T!!! I've been ordering salads forever and they never come with rice you ooobviously don't know what you're doing!!!
    Cook: Lady, I've worked her for 10 years now. In all the 10 years I've worked here, the salads have came with rice. If you don't want rice, request no rice.
    SB: I CAN'T EAT THIS!!! REMAKE IT WITHOUT THE RICE!!!
    Cook: *chucks tha salad in the trash and remakes it*

I go in back, fuming, and start frying some food. I'm slamming shit around and I'm seeing red.

BM: You ok?
    Me: No! I think it's disgusting that she can come in here, yell, threaten, treat us like shit, demand free stuff and get exactly what she wants every time! I'm sick of it! I'm sick of being abused by her! If she comes back up, I'm NOT talking to her!
    BM: If she comes back, you come get me and I'll inform her those free chips will be the last thing she gets. No more giving in to her.

He was probably saying that to calm me down, but It would be nice if it actually happens.
    Answers: $1
    Correct Answers: $2
    Answers that require thought: $5
    Dumb looks are still free.

So first the boss man wants to give her free chips all the time, then he says that she'll never get them again? Whose side is he really on?

I hope this dumb woman doesn't try to go to Corporate for the free chips that are denied to her.

Comment

cyber hugs and biggest cookies i could find.

Comment

Le Sigh indeed. Boss Man is a wuss and I doubt he'll grow a spine next time she pulls the same bullshit. Welcome back, Kisa...sorry to hear about your family/personal issues, unless, of course, they're good things
        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
          BM: If she comes back, you come get me and I'll inform her those free chips will be the last thing she gets. No more giving in to her.

He was probably saying that to calm me down, but It would be nice if it actually happens.

My 8-ball says "No"

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
            Wow. That dude is persistent as hell! This is, what, the fourth time he's run that same exact line?

And bitch woman needs a manager with a spine to kick her ass out the door and into the next state.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

If she's as high-and-freaking-mighty and all-powerful as she claims, why the flying F**K is she eating at your place?
              This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
              I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
                Le Sigh indeed. Boss Man is a wuss and I doubt he'll grow a spine next time she pulls the same bullshit. Welcome back, Kisa...sorry to hear about your family/personal issues, unless, of course, they're good things
                Its a little of both really. Daddy got surgery, I'm recovering from severe hand dermititis as a result of TB cleaners, I've been exausted lately, a coworker has been teasing me, Puppy Power got fleas, my cousin is getting married, and I'm planning on getting an aquarium in the near future (planning and budgeting is a bitch)

Quoth RealUnimportant View Post
                If she's as high-and-freaking-mighty and all-powerful as she claims, why the flying F**K is she eating at your place?
                I honestly think she sees herself as the Candy City Messiah or something. "Hey everyone! Jesus was reborn as a woman and has decided to grace us with her presence! Let's all kiss her feet and shower her with gifts! Oh and btw, the extra charge for the chips she was pitching a shitfit about...... It was $.25. Ohmygod a whooolleee quarter! We almost took away her daughter's college fund!!!
                Answers: $1
                Correct Answers: $2
                Answers that require thought: $5
                Dumb looks are still free.

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post

Le Siiiiiigghhhh

Me: What did you order?
                  Me: Oh, yes. I remember you. Did you find that reciept yet?
                  SC: .........*speeds off*
                  Me: Yeah. Didn't think so.
                  Wow, very brilliantly handled.
                  To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
                    Me: I can replace the Deal #3 and the side of cheese, but that's it. Because you dont have a manager's name or a reciept, that's all I can do.

This really gets me.

So I could walk into your store, tell the counter person some food I ordered last week was messed up, provide no proof whatsoever that I'd even been in the store ever before - and get a "remake"?

Why, exactly, are people still paying for their food instead of just ripping you off?
                    You gotta polish a memory like a stone. Chip off the parts that remind you it was just a game. Work it until it's indistinguishable from any other memory.

Comment

That's EXACTLY why she keeps coming back. She knows management will give her what she wants for free cause she's correctly assumed that the managers are spineless. Somebody there need to grow a pair & tell that bitch "NO!!"

Comment

Why is your boss letting that bitch get away with that? If she's not paying--she's not a customer. Let her bitch to corporate. Sure they will probably give her free shit but at least its not you directly being forced by that boss to give in.

Her ass should be banned for that outrageous behavior! I could never imagine screaming at an employee like that. She sure knows how to abuse the system. That really sucks! I wish I could be a customer behind her and tell her to STFU. Just wow...

Comment

It's time to fire that customer. If employees demanded things from their supervisors like this customer is demanding things from the staff, the employees would get booted out of their place. The customer makes a big stink as usual? Advise her that she is no longer allowed on company property and that you have the authorities on standby to back you up if necessary.

A very tiny part of me is wondering, "Is Kisa's manager secretly trying to allow her to prove herself as a manager, hoping that she'll speak up against this woman?" I AM NOT SUGGESTING YOU GO OFF ON THAT CUSTOMER, but I'm thinking that your manager is seeing how well you'll handle the situation time and time again to see if you're management material. On the other hand, seeing how your manager handled it, it's kind of oxymoronic.

Comment

Supreme Bitch indeed. May karma give her a red hot poker up the backside.

Quoth Kisa View Post
                            It was $.25. Ohmygod a whooolleee quarter! We almost took away her daughter's college fund!!!
                            I think you're overestimating how much money Her Supreme Bitchness has put in her daughter's college fund.
                            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Ya know, my local TB royally screwed up my order last night, and it never entered my mind to go yell at them. I'm just not going there again, since this is the second time they have. The drink I can kinda get, but the fact that I ordered chicken burritos and they gave me burrito supremes with chicken I'm still trying to figure out. I just threw them away, found something else to eat, and went one with my night.

Comment

Working...
                              X