Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tjhe best part of new procedure of counting drawer in front of customers is the lights that we turn on that are attached to register to show we are open are set up funky so if my light is on at reg3 it looks like the cashier who is trying to count her drawer at reg4 is open. And we have no Register is Closed signs.

Comment

Quoth hotelslave View Post
      At my store they just initiated a new annoying policy. Before we get on register we have to count our register at the register in full view of the lines of people waiting to check out. Then at the end of the shift we have to count down our register right there as well. Not fun get plenty of dirty looks and comments when counting down and the line gets long.
      i feel your pain..the other day when i went up front (it was veeery busy with everybodys line wrapping to the back of the store. we reset our tills before we hit our light to let customers know we're open. well something was wrong with my register and when i signed on my drawer didnt pop open i told one of my managers and she told me 'just open up your lane and when someone pays with cash reset your till then . so i opened my register everybody came flying into my lane and the first guy wanted $100 cash back i was in a panic trying to hurry up and put all the money and coins in my register, i was getting cussed out the whole while..i really hope that never happens again.

Comment

Quoth manybellsdown View Post
        I think this is true of every profession. I used to teach preschool, and I would have recurring nightmares about naptime ... children escaping from cots every time I turned around. Once I actually called in because the dream was so vivid and I was actually beating children in the dream. I could not face them that day.
        Oh my that's horrible! I can totally understand you taking the day off after that, especially if your dream was as vivid as most of mine are..

I have to admit it's been nice reading other peoples stories about their work related nightmares.. almost comforting! But yours made my heart sink! I hope that one isn't recurring!
        "You're perfect yes it's true, but without meeeee you're only you!"

Comment

Working...
        X