This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've already Ruined A Christmas

Yesterday, a SC was looking at the Christmas merchandise we have out trying to find a specific decoration that we sold last year. She tracked me down when she couldn't find it and told me that she found a similar item (Item A) but she wanted me to tell her when we would be getting in the one she wanted (Item B). I told her that Item B is unavailable and was being replaced with Item A.

I may as well have slapped her, and with the look on her face, you'd have thought I had. Cue the whining about how she really NEEDS item B that she loves it but one was broken and she just has to have another to replace it and am I sure and positive and certain that we don't have them in the back and can't find them and can I check with the manager or email our warehouse or something???
    I tell her I am the manager and I don't need to check with distribution because we already have notice from the company to REPLACE B with A.

Cue catbutt. She tells me "You just don't want to help me. You don't care that I'm desperate here. I hope you know you have RUINED my Christmas!!"
    Well, I just told her to have a real nice day and turned to walk from her. She called me Scrooge and left, telling her friend how she's never ever ever coming back here again.
    I'm sorry, but I've reached my maximum allowable exposure to stupidity limit for the day. I'll have to get back to you tomorrow.

Quoth b2addm View Post
    "You just don't want to help me. You don't care that I'm desperate here. I hope you know you have RUINED my Christmas!!"
    Well, Merry Freakin' Christmas to you, LADY!
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

That's the beauty of the extended holiday season; now you don't have to wait to get your Xmas ruinations completed!
      This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
      I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Its sad that christmass is ruined...but I think that starts with the fact that you can buy christmass stuff allready.

Comment

October 5th, is that a new record? Some one needs to start keeping track of these...

Comment

Yeah I think that's a new record! Normally I don't ruin a christmas until after Halloween.
            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

i applaud your achievement; ruination early style.

seriously, woman, get thy ass online and do a product search, lazy wench.
              look! it's ghengis khan!
              Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Yeah it's a new record for me too. It's usually at least November before I ruin it for somebody.
                I'm sorry, but I've reached my maximum allowable exposure to stupidity limit for the day. I'll have to get back to you tomorrow.

Comment

Damnit, now Im already behind. No one told me it was Christmas ruining season.

Comment

'Tis the season for much folly, sucky sucky su-uck, suck suck suck suck.
                    This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
                    I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
                      i applaud your achievement; ruination early style.

seriously, woman, get thy ass online and do a product search, lazy wench.
                      I did suggest that to her. She said she doesn't have internet access.

And I did start early. Hell, I haven't even set my goal for successful number of Christmas ruinations and I'm one up already. Oh yeah, it's gonna be a good year.

Comment

Congrats on the total christmas decimation

Bwah haha!

Comment

Quoth barainga View Post
                          Damnit, now Im already behind. No one told me it was Christmas ruining season.
                          Tell me about it. Now I have to go kick babies and snatch items from customers' hands to get back to the new quota.

Comment

Well, at least now that you've reached that goal, you can focus on ruining Easter or St. Patty's Day!
                            "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth RealUnimportant View Post
                              'Tis the season for much folly, sucky sucky su-uck, suck suck suck suck.

Thisclose to chili on the monitor! Good one!

Comment

Working...
                              X