This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laundry Room Guest Fight

Ugh. I'm just going to copy you the two incident reports I filled out on these yahoos (edited for privacy, of course). We shall call them Guest 1 [G1] and Guest 2 [G2].

Incident Report 1

At around 9pm, [G1] informed me that she had discovered two pairs of her jeans lying outside the laundry room door. [G1] is POSITIVE that she took all her laundry from the laundry room yesterday. She thinks someone entered her room and took them and threw them outside over the balcony (the laundry room is below her room).

She said she'd been gone for about two hours and that they went missing in that time. The lock interrogation report does not show any unusual activity. The window was closed and locked. There were no signs of forced entry into the room.

She said she saw a Caucasian lady with gray hair giving her a funny look earlier when she was doing laundry. She didn't think much of it at the time but now thinks that lady could be involved.

She said her clothes smelled smokey when she picked them off the ground, and thinks whoever took them must be a smoker.

Guest Incident Report 2

This is a follow-up to the previous incident report regarding the theft of [G1]'s jeans.

Around 9:45pm, [G1] informed me that she was being harassed by a woman in the laundry room when she tried to wash her clothes. She said the woman screamed at her and kicked her out. She did not feel safe going into the laundry room. She said this was the woman she suspected of earlier throwing her jeans outside.

I went to the laundry room and met [G2] in [room], who was doing her laundry. When asked about [G1], she proceeded to unleash a steady (but not very creative) stream of vulgar four- and five-letter words in reference to [G1] and her opinion of [G1]. She said that she had been the one to throw out [G1]'s jeans earlier, which she had found in the laundry room, not [G1]'s room, and said that had been there for "days". ([G2] had checked in that morning, so I do not know how she came to this conclusion.)

[G2] said [G1] needed to "get out of my face" and that she would be leaving when her laundry was done.

I told [G2] that it was not okay to throw someone else's clothes outside, no matter how long they had been sitting there, and to not do it again. [G2] continued muttering her steady stream of expletives as I left.

I informed [G1] that [G2] would be done in about 10 minutes and after that point it should be safe to return to do her laundry. About 10 minutes after that (20 minutes after the initial complaint in this report), [G1] called and demanded to know [G2]'s name and room number. She felt it was "her right" to know. She is afraid [G2] will attack her later.

I told [G1] I was sorry, but under no circumstances could I give one guest's information to another. If it became necessary, I could give [G2]'s information to the police. [G1] then said that [G2] was a drug user. I told [G1] that without evidence, I cannot accuse [G2] of being a drug user. [G1] then said she thought I must be personal friends with [G2] to let her stay here and that I was in league with [G2]. I informed her I had not met [G2] until moments prior. [G1] said she will complain to our general manager (Boss Man) in the morning. She was extremely agitated that I would not divulge [G2]'s information.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Is it just me or has G1 been drinking some of the crazy juice?
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I am fairly sure they both were drinking crazy juice.
      Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
        Is it just me or has G1 been drinking some of the crazy juice?
        Some? I beg to differ. I think G1 drank the *WHOLE* pitcher..
        If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

Quoth bhskittykatt View Post
          I am fairly sure they both were drinking crazy juice.
          Yes, both sucky, both desperately in need of a
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth pzychobitch View Post
            Some? I beg to differ. I think G1 drank the *WHOLE* pitcher..
            Well, no wonder [G2] was pissed off at [G1].
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Yeah... It's pretty obvious G1 just wanted to harass G2 in reprisal... and is just furious you didn't see through her thin excuse.

I would of course let the boss know this, so when G1's complain comes through they know it is... really a compliment. a compliment for you not breaking hotel privacy rules

Comment

Working...
              X